Reviews for Magnetic Attraction
unique0987654321 chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
Fuck! I thought this story was complete, damit it so sucks when people dont finish the story when they are so good!
Zilander Kat chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I am really enjoying this-the characters are pretty funny in their own special ways, while still behaving like themselves.

I also adore the scenes between Draco and Harry-Draco is so amazing to our little hero and the kissing scenes are gosh darn hawt. Can't wait for the bonding, bow-chicka.

I hope that you'll one day update-this is the first ever mPreg fic I've ever given a chance (most of the time I just cannot seem to get into it) but I'm actually looking forward to it in this story.. (although now that the floodgates have opened-watch out world, here I come searching for more mPreg fics) _ Anywayy..

Please, oh pretty-please-update?

Cheers,

Zilander Kat
Origina1ity chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
please tell me there is more to come! Voldemort made me laugh.
justmyteacup chapter 10 . 4/28/2009
i'm loving this!

have you given up on it? i noticed you haven't updated in quite a long time... is there anywhere else you have it posted?

hope to hear from you soon! keep up the great work!
Hannah42992 chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
cool pettigrew got caught! wonder why voldemort decided to be so nice? what will happen to sirius and harry now once sirius is free? when will harry and draco bond and get married? will seamus ever take the hint and back off of harry? great great job...please continue with it...)
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
Love this story! I've heard about it many times reading other fanfics about Veela but I'm just getting around to reading the "original". In the first chapter you said you had the first 25 chapters finished. Are you going to get around to posting them? Or is there somewhere else they're already posted. I hope you do because I really do love this story
sourasalemon chapter 10 . 2/12/2009
amazing story! why have you not finished it?
phenixi chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
you have write a fiction which is super everyone says it to you. And you you give up it I find that unjust for all the people who your read.

I am to afflict for the fault but I am French and I have evil with English.
Mare Hoshi chapter 10 . 1/24/2009
OMG! and...i'm done lol. this story is not only awesome but it is well done. you have malfoy down perfectly and harry! ah! i also love malfoys family and the whole twist with voldie and pettigrew...GENIUS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue the story!
010878 chapter 10 . 1/11/2009
Hello

Why you didn't post another chapter ? It's been way too long since you post the last one and I sincerely hope that you'd continue your story because it's very entertaining and interesting and make me curious how it would end.

Thanks
plumerian chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
even after four years, this is still one of my favorite stories and definitely the only WIP that i hang on to. I hope everything's well with your family and that you will eventually add more chapters to MA.

oh, for more chapters, the original MA is up to chapter 46 on forever fandom, and the revised one is up to chapter 25, both of which is a lot more then the 10 chapters here.
hyper leaping frog chapter 10 . 1/2/2009
i love this story. it's amazing but i'm really sad that you haven't posted for a while. i can't wait to read more. is there more?
Nadeshikoblossem chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
omg! i love this story so far and im begging you to update it as soon as possibeil...please update and finishe the story...its really good and i was so sad when i saw their were no more chapters...i really want to know what will happen next...will harry mate with draco? please update soon!

yours...

-Nadeshikoblossem-
BSolomon chapter 10 . 12/6/2008
Now you know you not right Leave us hanging like this Shame on you good story
ridickulus101 chapter 10 . 12/5/2008
lol peter better not try to get away i think i know what will happen if he does. great by the way. hope theres more coming soon!
631 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »