Reviews for Magnetic Attraction
Zaliya Lily chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
i really like this story. i got so happy reading it that i would look forward to reading the next chapter to find out what was happening next. i can't wait til more is posted and i can find out what is going to happen and how the story is going to end.
FireFox Vixen chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Beautifully written
Vicki219 chapter 10 . 9/11/2010
Cool story, although i dont exactly understand why Voldie gave PP to Harry.
fantasychild95 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
cant wait for more
Ayamee-san chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
REally ...I must say that... I reallyyyyyy love your story ! you're great!
Ayamee-san chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Well, well well, how can I say that...

That's... magical xD well, i like a lot you're fanfic the only things who disturb is that: did malfoy wasn't suppose to be a pureblood ?
Reggie the former beta chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Hey Frizzy,

It's Reggie. Remember me? It's been so long since I wrote you. I just wanted to see how you're doing. I don't know if you'll even answer, but this is the only way I found to write you. I also wanted to tell you that I still love your fic after all these years and I still reread it often.

Mucho Love,

Reggie email me if you can
AkiraNatsume chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
*Gasps*! I know! Yeah, Sirius is finally free! Hip hip, horaay!

Bad Peter Pettigrew! Thank you Lord Voldemort!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Do you need a beta?
Mirabitur chapter 10 . 4/29/2010
this is interesting, update soon.
NightAngel99 chapter 10 . 4/26/2010
I absolutely love the story and really hope you choose to continue writing it. I really am looking forward to the confrontation with Riddle after the present he sent to Harry. Also, I think that Draco should take Harry to Gringotts for a Inheritance test and to check his accounts.
Q3APo chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
i love the romance scene. but you better put more battle scene. coz you make harry very powerful so it's sad if it's not used.
YellowJacket69 chapter 10 . 4/4/2010
Damn cliff hanger!...please update soon )
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
.EVIL! I mean did you have to stop THERE!OH WEL!

However i do love your story quite good! i do love the fact you put the grandpars of the Malfoys usle they just put the parents and Draco...

As for the Dark Lord a.k.a our favrite Cazzy Man Volty! _ Love him so silly that letter did not expecte it NOT EVER! _ i am wanding aur they going to kill him his kind of funny (but i am fine with it another way! you will not losse me form this story...that is if you wish to counte this one...?...)

so tell then, Bye for now! -
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Oh I'm loving it plz! dnt kill seamus make it so he hooks up with blaise zabini after harry tells him to stop. The golden trio gain a new member:Seamus Finnigan! Would b nice
Sonia120462 chapter 10 . 2/15/2010