Reviews for Potential Love
Ukari-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I think for writing in the voice of a person who irritates you, you did a really good job! You write really well, please update soon!
andolini chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Hmm... I couldn't imagine that happening. But I'm impressed about Mai falling for Yoichi. Just spell check your work next time. Well, it's very minor as far as I can say.

Can the next account be Ryomi, Tomoko's mother?

Buona Fortuna!
Cardwitch chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Oh... That is so kawaii, and sad. I could feel how Mai felt. Thanks to this story, I myself am warming up to Mai now. It's quite a possiblity isn't?

Mai, falling in love with Yoichi...

I also liked how Yoichi predicted the DVD, cause when 'Ring' was out there was no DVD. It's really cool.

Next chapter is Yoshino? That reporter from 'Ring' and 'Rasen'? Reiko's head of department... Cool, can't wait to see. I bet I know who he's in love with... The 'senpai' gives it away.

As for the last chapter, I think it should be that Sakura girl, maybe Reiko or even Yoichi himself.
Retribution Knows None chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Never thought about Mai falling in love with Yoichi. This might have some potential. How about Detective Omuta as the final account?
ultimate destroyer chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Looks rather promising. I did find some spelling and grammar errors, but those are minor gripes. Keep it up.
CapoExecutor chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Mai wasn't much in Ringu 2, although I found her more tolerable there than in Rasen (I admire Miki Natakani. _) To be honest, I could actually feel the heartbreaking pain she's going through after reading this. I guess I'm impressed on how you deep you went. I await your next chapter.

As for the finale account, I was thinking about Masami or Okazaki.