Reviews for Fully Engaged
Brontesgirl chapter 17 . 9/18/2005
Yeah great story mate :-) I read "Something for the pain" a while ago and was really p*# ed off when it wasn't updated. LOL ... but now I have found the sequels its great. I haven't read "The thin line" yet. But I was disappointed that at the end of this story he didn't put the ring on her finger. But I haven't read the next story so it may be in there.

Your writing is great. You write really well and its easy to picture what's happening in your head, and I think that's what makes a great writer. Awesome effort and I look forward to reading the next "book" so to speak. :-)
Navy Babe chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
Wow...I think that Levine's just about as screwed up as Steele is...*shrugs* Don't like him anymore, that's for sure! *wrinkles nose* And I hope that Harm has a plan, cuz Steele doing stuff to Mac...kinda makes me sad. :( Let Harm bash his head in? Please? Oh and...can Steele even get it up after what Mac did to him? :P GOING ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW! :P
Navy Babe chapter 9 . 3/30/2005
*growls* I really am hating this guy...I'd leave another long review like the one last chapter...but I'm too eager to see Harm kick Steele's ass...at least I'm hoping that's what will happen! Loved the asylum line from Cresswell!
Navy Babe chapter 8 . 3/30/2005
omg, I am so behind with your stories...I just saw that you posted the first chapter to the sequel to this story and I was like ...'Oops...' :P So now I'm reading my butt off! I won't fall behind again! And to make up for it, I will leave you a review every chappie, oki? I love this chapter...its so sweet! *sighs* You write them so well...not too mushy, but still mushy enough to evoke an 'aww'. Now onto the next chapter! :P
TinerB chapter 17 . 3/21/2005
Loved it! Very touching at the cemetary.

The teasers at the end have me hooked on 'The Thin Line' already.

Sounds like Mac is going to be a hero again this time.

Waiting, on pins and needles.

T
LiseGirardi chapter 17 . 3/21/2005
Fantastic! I can't wait for The Thin Line! Good Luck!
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 17 . 3/19/2005
Oh sounds intriguiing! I cannot wait for the Palmer bit! Can I suggest that maybe you bring Meg back - maybe Palmer has something to do with her return and she and Mac have to save Harm?

Boy I am a dreamer and a feminist
carbygurl05 chapter 17 . 3/18/2005
wow. you've done it. you have successfully restored my faith in writing...which DB and TPTB had successfully taken away from me. i enjoyed this story as much as i did the first one...and im sure the third one. i read the quotes from the thin line and i am already intruiged. can't wait. can tell its gonna be just as amazingly written and beautifully characterized as the first two. im ready and waiting!
Anastashia chapter 15 . 3/18/2005
Been enjoying your story.

One small nit, "over and out" should never be used in that fashion. Over means "It's your turn to speak, I'm waiting for an answer". It's actually said as if it were a question with the voice rising at the end. Out means "I'm finishing the conversation, I don't expect a response from you". Therefor to use them together makes no sense. It's done all the time by people without experience in military communications but it's not valid.
JadeAlmasy chapter 17 . 3/18/2005
wonderful ending! cant wait till the new story comes out! keep up the good work and update soon!

Jade
mari chapter 17 . 3/18/2005
love the story (as usual) your name change through me for a minute! Also like your bond-esque "harm and mac will return in..." nice touch. keep 'em coming they're so way better than the show now! ~ mari
joanoa chapter 17 . 3/17/2005
What idiotic thing is Harm going to do now? And how is he going to save Mac? :D Can't wait to see the next product.
Manda chapter 17 . 3/17/2005
Your stories rock! The previews for The Thin Line have only whetted my whistle for more!
jtbwriter chapter 17 . 3/17/2005
That was good-I forgot poor Trish and Frank didn't know!

Mac is such a warrior-I would pay good money to see her rip Levine to shreds!

Isn't Clark Palmer the superbad creep? This looks interesting!

Thanks for the great fic-looking forward to your next Mac/Harm express!
jaggurl chapter 17 . 3/17/2005
absolutely great chapter! i'm so glad you decided to continue this series and i can't wait till the thin line! :)