Reviews for I'd Kill for You
nepentheosileus chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Oh. My. God.
This was absolutely stunning! I don't think I can even begin to describe my love for this story. It's definitely one of my favorites, if not my number one. The combination of humour, angst, and romance along with everything else was just beautiful.
When I first read the summary I was really hesitant to read this; really, Seto as an assassin for the Mafia? I figured there wasn't way anyone could pull that off. Boy was I wrong. You made this wonderful, beyond believable, and perfect.
You wrote this eleven years ago, but I figured I'd leave a review anyways. Thank you for the great story!
Tigirl chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
So... Kaiba has to keep Joey hostage in his room. Forever... XD Please, go on.
Tigirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
... I dpn't think you can comprehend how amazing I think this is.
VerdeICe chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Ok, Just one question. Why did Kaiba need another company? Was Kaiba corp. Not doing well enough? I am so confused. I like your story so far, Its pretty good. Just a few plot wholes.
dancing elf chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
interesting
Shr00m chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
-cheers and claps-

Absolutely perfect. Dark, yet full of love.

...You know...I have read many different fanfics and this gets a place in my top 3. Seriously, it's just THAT good. ( And ofc I friggin' love the idea of Seto-chan as an assassin...; )
Shr00m chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
This was so FLUFFY.

-gives a cookie-
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 10 . 2/22/2010
I ABSALUTLY LOVE THIS STORY! really, really, REALLY GOOD! a job well done!
hey chapter 10 . 11/21/2009
Did u write a 2nd one?

If not, you should!

This is a very fresh fic

Fresh as in, I've never read anything like this

And I love it!

Its wonderful

You are a very creative writer
sherabo chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
great, one of the best ever
ButterCat chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
Just wanted to tell you that this story was awesome, assassination is awesome, and overall i think you made the abusive family story and the KaibaxJoey relationship really realistic, and i liked that :3! CHEERS.
loscar chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
ah hey.. i just read the first four chapters of your story... and i loved it (will read it to the very end, of course)

theres just one error thats nagging me...

THAT BROKEN WRIST... where is it?

will write more after reading the whole story...

~loscar
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
I WILL read the rest later...cause i keep meaning to read this and i skipped a few chapters to get here and it's getting late anyway...so i'll finish up tomorrow after school hopefully. anywho, i hope kaiba and jou does get together...so i'll see yea within 24 hrs.! good story so far!
Blank Side of Nothingness chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
I really liked the story a lot. I don't think that it would need to be continued, but if it was i would defiantly read it
Addictedreader09 chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
aw... what a cute and really unique story! totally love it