Reviews for Celebrity Cruise Line
Madame Hatter chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
This was hilarious, you must continue. We love the way the characters were protrayed, they were absolutely great. We're glad that there's another Wicked and Phantom fan around (hence our name). I (Fae) didn't get half the jokes but uckily my smarter half was with me to clarify (Erik aka Katie). GREAT so far! Raoul's sexy...Fiyero too...and Katie says: "NO the PHANTOM is!"
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I'm sorry to be so impatiet but... are you EVER going to update?
An Old User chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Mwa ha ha ha ha! I was wary when I read the discriptor, but you have all these characters coexisting very well. Their lines are so amazingly in character, and they play so well off each other. If you continue to write this, I will most certainly be reading. Especially if there's more Henry...
AmazingSpork chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
You must continue and add me in to the growing list of fan you have LOL
ThePhantomsAngel chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
ROTFLMAO! xD This is hilarious! OMG, all my favorite musicals in one phan phic! _ YAY! Please continue soon!
Writer chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
A! Finish this! It's HILARIOUS! :):) Holding my breath till next chapter!
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
GR UPDATE!
AngelMusic chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
YOU MUST UPDATE! Everyone who has read this is Begging you to Update! WHEN you Update you MUST allow me to be one of the Phans..If you do I will TRY not to hurt Raoul or Carlotta...Too much PLEASE!
k chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Yes Continue please
Amanda chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
UPDATE! PPLLEASSE! YOU'RE KILLING ME! HUURY!
superstarlet chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
PWEASE CONTINUE! I loved it. If you do continue, I wanna be the FIRST TO know about changes.

zammdogg

~Seph
Nixieharpist chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
please continue! this is really funny/phunny! there aren't enough wicked/phantom crossovers.
The Phantoms Angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Wow, awesome story so far! Ep! Erik & Fiyero in the same phic? *_* ~drool~ Hehe. xD Please continue soon! .
Stella italia chapter 1 . 2/22/2005

Continue please! That was hilarious!
Kady chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Glinda-

Hey- I'm too lazy to log in but it's Mimi, lol. It's fun to write! You know I want you to finish the story! It's really funny. And add moi to it! lol. So yeah. ttyl

luv Mimi

ps- you are not aloud to not finish this story, lol, or I will...have Elphie send her flying monkeys after you! :-P
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »