Reviews for Hear the Messages If You Dare
Waterlily chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Another fav of mine.
ShadowClanAlphaShadowRaven chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Hey! Seto stole my line. Bakura:That's my job. Me:No kidding. But it's my line. I always say "The ceiling" in response to "What's up". Therefore my line. Yami:Well you don't say that as much as you used to Tenshi. Me:True. Now it's more likely that I'll say something Bakura-like. Bakura:Very good my student. You're learning well. Me:Thank you Master Bakura. I try. Well anyway, great story. Sorry for the interruption.

Yamisgirl13
Artemis 85 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Its a good story kinda wierded me out with the whole tall as a pyramid but understandable andI found thsi fanfic really funny
Ghostwave Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
HAHAHAHAH! That was too funny! my favorite one was with Marik and Malik!
Mikoto Darkrose chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
too funny! update soon!
Slifer02 chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Is this a one-shot or are you going to write more chapters? I hope you do- this is funny! [And yes, I got the joke about the ceiling- it gets played on me all the time. ahem...]
Liizziioo chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
lmao! That was rele funny!
MikariStar chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
lol XD this made me laugh even if I do like Seto, (huggles him) pyramid or not I'll still like him. Write more!
kisara-san chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
go the dead bird. can i randomly call the next person and sound deranged and random and make people confused? its fun. good luck and have fun
paladinofthelantern chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Good job! I'd have teo say my favorite was with Marik and Malik.
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
This story was so funny!Even my brother liked it and he usually hates everything!I will try to pick out a fav ...well I liked them all but I guess Ryou's were the and so was Malik' so was Joey' so was Serenity' update soon!

Toodles!