Reviews for Lucky Lucky Starbuck
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
hahahahaha I can just imagine his face right before he starts screaming!
NargleTastic chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Ah, sweet, sweet, Hotdog abuse. XD Great job.
sdads chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
You know what the ironic part of all this is? Turns out that Tigh really WAS a Cylon. Lol.
sarcastic rabbit chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I read your Champloo fic a few months back, but didn't realize you wrote BSG because I hadn't yet seen it.

Yay! And yay! again.

I loved this. The bits about luck, and Zack, and the Starbuck-Tigh parallels and Starbuck's revenge. Using the bottle of wine to tie all the threads together-revenge on Tigh & Lee, and the memories of Zack- was inspired.

Great story.
KNS chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Good story! Good story! Love the humor mixed with sadness. An instant favorite - KNS
tmelange chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Okay, this was great - and hysterical. Kudos.
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I've recently become a Battlestar Galactica fan and I love Starbuck's character...very edgy.

You have an interesting profile. I'm not too much into anime, but I'm decent with a bokken and Japanese history.

Were you planning on adding to this? It sounds like a single chapter story.

Thanks for writing, I enjoyed it.

Aloha
Sybel Sayrah chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Ahahaha.

This was nice, with really funny moments and rather sad moments too.

I think I lose all sense of grammar past 10:00 at night. Apologies. ;;

~Sayrah~
fujifunmum chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Good one, AngryBee! Glad to see you like Battlestar Gallactica, too! Starbuck as a woman is such a good idea. The cigars, the booze, the gambling, the fracking flying like an angel...or a devil. It's all good. Just like your story!
Raina chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Hahaha that was great! ;)

Please write a sequel!
Madj chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I love this story. On the one hand, it totally cracked me up (DO NOT mess with Starbuck, people! Will they never learn?), but on the other, we see Kara's pain that she hides all the time. One thing ... I kind of think his name was spelled Zak, though, not that that's a huge deal. Very nice job on this. I hope to see more stories from you. :)
Malakhim chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Consistently brilliant throughout - perfect grasp of character and your confident - funny! - style make this a great read!

Good job!
natalexx chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
I like this. It feels high-energy in a way that's perfect for Starbuck's POV, yet with that hard edge of wistfulness. Plus, all the side characters are charming.
Meret chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
This is wonderful! I loved the banter and your characterization of Starbuck, especially the way she got back at Tigh.
Darlian chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Humorous, to say the least. Perhaps a bit too strong, but a fun read nonetheless.