Reviews for Little House In the Woods
BoomSickle chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Oh, and another thing: you other reviewers( besides my man san d clause) make me sick! ;()
BoomSickle chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Jezz what is you PROBLEM? i was going to review this before today but this is some gay crap! What do you have aganst the two assassans? I thought legault was just regular gay but it looks like hes gonna pull a Miceal Jackson on everyone! Hit the bunkers!
SKSuncloud chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Cute! I like the fact that you made sure we all knew that he did still love Leila. That was great! Legault is my favorite character of all time...ok, first Rebecca, then Legault, anyway, I was really glad to find another fic about him! *I read all the Legault fics!* He and Matthew are an interesting pair, but you handle it very nicely! I hope you add more to this story! I'll recommend it!
telecasterciel chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Whoa...okay I might be a fan of Matthew, but this is an unusual pairing! You can write well, I'll give you that. Uhh good job and keep it up, I always say.
Shadows of the Fairies chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Whoa, I've never really seen a MatthewxLegault fic! OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU! *glomp* XD Great fic. Please write more.