Reviews for Brothers
jesse chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So hope you pick up where you left off... some of us are still deep in the depths of denial at the cancellation of these two awesome shows : ( and this piece is really promising!
aces chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
This was really good, and I don't know where you are going with this. I hope Darien gets some, if you know what I mean. I want details to. (Anybody except for Claire-could be guy or girl). Okay, well, you keep writing and I will keep reading. Bye
PRLG addict chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Please continue! It is soo good. I like the invisible man of my favorite shows in one fic!
catrien chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
this is a very promising beginning
please write some more
jynzx chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
WOW, that was genius!
invisible man and now and again, never would have even considered it.
wavelenght here!
keep writing...
AthenBlade chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
What is it with people and stopping after one chapter? I like this story, sure most people who haven't seen the show in a while won't look into it, But that doesn't stop you from writting. Please write more.
Eva2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
This story is really good. I only wish I thought of the idea myself. more PLEEZE!#%# $# %#*&%%)!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
This was a good story and would like to see it finished. I know that it has been over a year since you started it but you could still add-on. Please Continue.
Sophia chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
What a BRILLIANT fanfiction! I REALLY hope you continue it soon. Your writing is so authentic I'd swear you were the Now and Again & The Invisible Man writer! PLEASE KEEP IT GOING!
technetium chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
this was really good. I see you haven't updated in a long time, but I would love to see more of this story.
n chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
this could work verry well, keep up the good work...
Candi Fox chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
hey babez! im candifox, also know as i luv sexc eric! i hope there will b a sequel 2 this! 2 of my fav shows! also like 2 ask (ok, BEG) ppl 2 come visit my new site! (ie read my fanfics. is there a word 4 that? shud b) just click my nick!
ii luv sexc eric chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
oh, my god, i cant believe it! i hav finally found my kindred spirit(s)! these r my 2 favie showz of ALL TIME and a crossover woz such a great idea! pretty please write another! i luv eric!
LPluver4ever chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
well? what happens next? N&A and the I-Man r my fav shows...you gotta finish this...please?
Shanna chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
so are you gonna finish this or what? please I'm begging you FINISH this! I need to read more! or at least another now and again fic! I don't care if it is absolute crap just write another!