Reviews for Never Thought This Would Happen
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
Sailor Moon new anime will premiere on July 5. Great story, keep it coming.

What Makes A Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer run,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it...Dad.

Happy Father's Day!
WhiteTiger101 chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
OMG! This story is halarious! I hope u finish it...
FallinAngelGirl chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
""Oh, I know everything. I know, but Draco doesn't know that I know, and I don't want him to know, so you can't tell him that I know that you know that I know, because you know, he'll be like, 'you know?' So it will be uncomfortable with all this knowing, you know?""- Lucius Malfoy

HAHAHAHAHA! OMGosh what happened to my darling Lucius...he's now confusing...I LOVE IT!

Lusiuc singing "I'm too sexy" never realized it, till now that is, but he could go for Prince Charming in Shrek 2. I can see him dancing and singing...

-tries to hold in laughter, but can't-
FallinAngelGirl chapter 9 . 8/7/2007
I was wondering when Draco would come in this story. YEAH he's in.
FallinAngelGirl chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
hm...Me liking it so far...exspecially the truth and dare thing. I LOVE THIS!
FallinAngelGirl chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
..."I mean, you're a cold hearted g..."- Hermione Granger

-mouth is open for a moment then sister walks over and reads sentece and closes my mouth and then walks away- SHE REALLY shouldn't have said that!

******************************

Whoa kiss on the cheek Hermione...hm...I can see your P.O.V. don't blame you...but mines on another...*cough* Lucius *cough* (hehehe...WAIT! now On the lips? -wide eyes-

******************************

Oh now we're are going with nicknames... cute!

One word for this CHAPTER:

""

OKAY I'm done with this chapter...NEXT!
FallinAngelGirl chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
AW...-hits Snape at on the shoulder- "I can't beileive you scared Hermione!" -shoves Snape some more- BUT cute with the huggin'...not anymore with the icey tone of Hermione's. -shivers-. Wow on the the battle thang! I'm lovin' Snape right now...he seems...what's the word...I don't even know..."cute" -giggles-!

Snape seems like a little boy who has a crush on a teenager that just walked right passed him..."Love at first sight" as they say...but in this case it's-...wait...that's it!

O I wonder what's going to happen...guess I'll find out won't I?
Lins the sarcastic and weird chapter 17 . 3/9/2006
I love this story! It's addictive. Please update soon.
An Anonymous Soul chapter 17 . 3/2/2006
Okay. I am addicted to this story. It's really freakin funny! However, you might want to check your spelling and grammar whilst writing. But really, update soon!
lizzieshere chapter 17 . 12/13/2005
while i have enjoyed many laughs from your story i was wondering if you were going to finish it. please do i need a few laughs in my life right now. thanks lizzie
Lady Saffron of the Daggers chapter 17 . 10/3/2005
OMFG! this whole story has made me laugh my guts out, almost literally. my parents think i'm crazy, and my friends are all looking at me weird asking me what i'm smoking. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! this is SUCH a great story! love it, and the truth or dare thing, that was great and gross. i hope you get other reviews like this, otherwise i'll seem really strange, and i don't like that...well, i do, i just don't want you to think i smoke something, which is bad...smoking causes...i don't know, but i'm gonna say cardiac arrest, then it's all "haha!" fun word...i'm gonna use that tomorrow, i like weird words... WE

Saffy
Januarydevil chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
Great story keep writing.
Sugar Quill High chapter 17 . 8/2/2005
This story is... random. I mean good but Hermione is just weird. I love it anyway though. byez
FireKidd chapter 17 . 7/30/2005
this reminds me of me n my stupid antics!

oh this story is so funny

good of you to heck care bout HBP

everyone should n continue their stories the way it is!

update update n update!

herm sounds so psycho, n like me!

sev is so cute... sniggers...
RoseTylerRun chapter 17 . 7/27/2005
LOL! This fic is hillarious...at times I think you got carried away but at others it brought tears to my eyes!