Reviews for Wolf vs Human
Taranodongirl1 chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I wish that there where more chapters to this
luversblues chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
ugh she pisses me off in this story but love it!
InochiKusakabe chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
This is also for the 2nd chapter:

Did you know that "Taro" also means "First-Born male?

"Terran" means Earthman. fits pretty well...
InochiKusakabe chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
"So, Ashitaka...What are you and San going to name the baby?"

"Well, San is so sure that he's going to be a girl that we agreed that if he is a girl, she will name him Tala."

XD lolz

Oh.I was going to point out the town Lady Eboshi controlled was called "Iron Town", but then I remembered that they agreed to change their ways. Nice eye for detail

Luv the fic, btw
tcrpgfan chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
I would probably say," why not find a medium and have it be both WOLVES and HUMANS. God knows people need to respect and work with nature, but you cannot deny human origin. Plus, it's Ashitaka who's out of character, not San.
kidcrud chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
it was good
UnluckyAmulet chapter 3 . 8/6/2006
Pretty good, but the issue wasn't exactly resolved in my opinion. Also, Ashitaka and San both seemed a bit out-f-character.
Saskie chapter 3 . 6/5/2006
Kawaii and very San like :) Very well written :P lol San will give Ashitaka a heartattack before their child goes to school~! :P!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Ashitaka doesn't argue... or shout... or any normal thing like that. He's _Ashitaka_.

Now San on the other hand... *grin*
M-Watcher chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
WHAT!Ive heard some stange japanese names before but those names are ridicules!And I see you made San have a habit in changing her mind a lot and why can she just exept the fact that SHE AND THE BABY ARE HUMAN!Besides can Ashitaka just home school the nice story.
Rioes chapter 3 . 1/16/2006
Serapphia chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
i dont like it when people go and take aciton story and turn them into lovey dovey storys! it like taking a... ashley... and putting her with sean
nowayjoseeeeee chapter 3 . 1/2/2006
I liked this it was very funny, we needed some comedy for this movie!
leradny chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
I LOVED this fic! It was so funny, and I can't BELIEVE there were such hilarious names that both mean wolf.

I look forward to more of your stories.
The AntiPoet chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
So unbelievably hilarious! Poor Ashitaka, I feel so bad for him. This... is certainly going to be problematic, I can see... hee hee. Much love for this fic.