Reviews for Wolf vs Human
someone chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
TeeHee-what? Damn,when i watched the movie i had thought about what would happen if those two got married and i began to see the same kind of problem! I hope those two work it out!
The Light's Refrain chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
LMAO. I can completely see those two squabbling over how to raise their child. I don't think their kid will have to worry about being picked on with San as his mother XD XP. I guess in the end it'll be the child himself who decides on how he will live.

Overall very well done.
Galatria57 chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
wow! i loved ur story. keep up the good work, and i cant wait to see another mononoke fiction from you
soapfiction chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
Not bad. You gotta love it when you see these characters OOC. And tension between a married couple is always funny to read. Keep em' coming, and I'll keep reading. Happy trails.
chihiro88 chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
I love everything so far! Keep it up! I can't wait to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl... hehe _~ (or maybe even boy/girl twins lol...THAT would be interesting lol)

Good luck! update soon!
ashley chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
very... bizzare, but very interesting at the same time... i like it very much... please continue it (I think San should raise the baby the way she wants to... and also i think it should be a boy... so at least Ashitaka is a little pleased -_-''... nothing more than sujestions)
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
haha, thats just what5 I'd expect from those two. your story really ROX MY SOX!

P.s. Thats a hard thing to do since I dont have on any socks..
hokey-pokey twist chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
cool :)
Tower chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
It's pretty cute. I can totally see San saying it will be a girl_
rajaph chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
I don't thind Ashitaka and San would fight but other then that I can't wait to read the next chapter.
TheApricotMan chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Yakul is a Red Elk, not a Deer.

Also, I dont understand why San would agree to Lady Aboshi's request for them to dine with her, San hated her, why would she like her now?

Other than that, well done, hurry and complete it!
Paxton V. French chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Write more chapters PLEASE I MEG OF YOU PLEASE!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2