Reviews for Phantom Destiny
Yuki Hikari chapter 2 . 2/24
I have finally finished this story, for the second time. (I had to go back to an old chapter to review haha) And it made me just as happy as the first time I read it. I still am filled with so many emotions from tears for Krad to laughing at the amazing one-liners your characters love to say at just the right times.

I'm trying to get some of my other friends to read this amazing story, it's hard but I'm not giving up!

Still would love an epilogue, if you ever decided to come back to this story. :'D I felt like Shira and Trap could use some more closure, and I want little Jirou to spend more time with the more emotionally accepting Krad!

Thank you again for writing this. I have no idea what you are up to nowadays, but I hope D.N. Angel still holds a place in your heart.
Yuki Hikari chapter 1 . 1/23
Guess who is finally re-reading this all again? :D

This fic makes me so happy I can't even.
Navi02 chapter 44 . 2/21/2014
Hey, Nice Story! BEAUTIFUL STORY!
your freind from deviantart
:D
Kathy Ann chapter 44 . 11/1/2013
first of all. THIS TOOK SO DAME LONG! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED? SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED! GAH!

second. this this was sooooooooooooo beautiful. i really hope you do an epilogue...please do an epilogue! this has been an amazing story and i love how Krad and Satoshi come together. reading all of this made me get teary eyed and this story really just makes me love both the angles even more. every time i read Dark's dialogue i could hear his voice saying it along with all the other characters from the anime. your OCs though took me some time to come up with good voices for them but i managed anyway. thank you soooooo much for this story it was long and amazing and i absolutely loved ever word of it. so please do not give up on writing things.
Katsuko chapter 44 . 10/21/2013
It's one of the most beautiful writings that I have ever read. I don't remember, when I started it, but to think these past eight years were full of your wonderful fiction, I couldn't have been happier. The fanfiction was everything that a best ones are - it had plot and it wasn't full of holes, there were emotions, character development, oc that are really nice addition, but don't take spotlight from the canon characters and of course an ending that don't make you fell like there's something missing. Thank you for this wonderfull story. May your pen (or keyboard) be blessed once again if you're up to it.

The funniest thing is that, when I began to read this, I was looking for DarkxKrad story, and as you didn't mentioned for which pairing the conclusion were going, I hoped till the last chapters for my favourite. For that reason maybe, I skimmed through last words. Still it's a challenge to write both hetero and homo pairings in one story, so it looked nice. You had achieve that.
Thank you, once more.
XienRue chapter 44 . 10/5/2013
I am sorry. I re-read the chapter again more carefuly and noticed that Dark still got his own body just like Krad and the wing host was not an issue here.
Well, I am still hoping for an epilogue though
XienRue chapter 44 . 10/5/2013
An epilogue pleaseeee. I am rather confused here. How come Dark needs a wing host while Krad doesn't?
And I want to say thank you so much for finishing this story. After the long wait, I have this fear that you simply give out and choose to let this in eternal hiatus. Thank you for proving me wrong!
Black Kaitou chapter 44 . 9/20/2013
A epilogue would be Awesome! This was a great story and a epilogue would be an awesome end for it.
Knightess Silver chapter 44 . 9/20/2013
Google "standing ovation" right now and check out as many pictures, gifs, sound files, and videos of standing ovations as you possible can because you deserve it. I came back here at least once a week for months on the hopes that ffn had just forgotten to send me an email about an update. I re-read earlier chapters, I dreamed about it, I wrote drabbles to myself about alternative continuations to it (most especially to how you would sort everything out in the end between Krad and Satoshi) and I stopped myself more than once from bugging you about it because I knew you were dedicated to this story and that anything you wrote would be magic.

Then I got the email saying it had been updated and I had to stop myself from reading it right there and then and being late for work. I got home tonight, sat down with some snacks and dove right into this chapter. And loved it and loved you for writing it! You are an amazing author, you have written and now completed one of the best fanfics I have ever read, and you have remained extremely dedicated to the cause over the many years you've spent on this gigantic fic. You are an inspiration to me as an author.

As for the story itself, you finished it perfectly. You even jerked the reader around a bit toward the end there with Satoshi in his apartment but then BAM you came through with all the right stuff. Thank you so much for this amazing fic. Of course I would love a little epilogue, but that's just me being selfish. You've done an incredible job and deserve a break from it. And a standing ovation!
Amethystnight88 chapter 44 . 9/19/2013
Finally it's been a long 8 years or so, but this was an awesome story and I hope you do an Epilogue. Thank you for writing this and most of all finishing it

Amethystnight88
Son Goshen chapter 44 . 9/17/2013
I cannot believe this is the last chapter... I've been following it for quite a while... well... I actually never expected Krad x Sato from the beginning. I don't think the summary was marked pairings...? Or maybe I never noticed. But it's rather wonderful how it turned out (even though I always thought Daisuke had more gay tendencies xD). Everyone's got someone now though Daisuke and Dark's relationship are a little bit frayed.

It has been a wonderful journey following this story! Thank you for the amazing fanfic. :D And if it isn't too much trouble, an epilogue would be very, very welcome.
Fairy Tail Fanatic 4EVER chapter 44 . 9/17/2013
kyaa! kawaii!
Yuki Hikari chapter 44 . 9/16/2013
Oh my god, this is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time I enjoyed it from start to finish it's just so beautiful I love it I love and so teary eyed. Like always your writing and discriptions are wonderful and I can feel the emotion and
Krad Krad ahhh I'm so glad he's okay and with Satoshi and thank you so much for writing this. And Jirou sweet baby you be there for Krad too.
I wasn't expecting Dark to get a new wing host, but I really loved that it's great and so heartbreaking with Diasuke. Coherant sentences arn't really forming but I hope you get that I loved everything you wrote.
I have definite interest in an Epilogue I gladly welcome more of this story at any time I love it so much. Especially interested in more with Krad, Satoshi and Jirou but I'm pretty sure you get that by now I'm also curious... about the end of the Black Wings...

And and I found a little typo the quiet is messing it's q
" It was simply still – a slow, empty uiet that soaked into the bones and dulled the mind into a frozen haze."

I LOVE YOU, BEAUTIFUL WRITER.
When I have some time I defiantly want to read through this all again.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/16/2013
Please do an epilogue! I have to know what happened to everyone! Especially if Dark and Daisuke are ever able to be close again...
Anonymous chapter 44 . 9/16/2013
That was very interesting...I would love to see an epilogue. Very good character development and plot...I have greatly enjoyed this story. :)