Reviews for Phantom Destiny
Yuki Hikari chapter 50 . 12/14/2017
Ahhh shit, I missed this update for a week! Good thing I randomly decided to check!

I went and listened to the song and it's perfect foryour Krad, I love it! ;-;

This chapter was adorable, I'm so glad Satoshi is becoming more self aware of how he is treating Krad. And I never thought I would have liked Risa so much haha
Stormshadow13 chapter 50 . 12/8/2017
I’m glad that’s the Toshi is finally understanding his feelings.

The coffee shop was very surprising, and also in lightning for both. I’m looking forward to seeing Krad is getting to see more of the human world. His reactions to things are going to be interesting.
Knightess Silver chapter 50 . 12/8/2017
I think YES! It isn't just about physical intimacy; I've been waiting for these two to get more involved on an emotional level for some time and I'm so glad to see you're delivering on that plus some. This was a beautiful chapter and I'm already looking forward to the next one.
butterflyfate17 chapter 50 . 12/8/2017
This story is exciting! I love seeing new chapters up! Happy to hear you are healing well.
Yuki Hikari chapter 49 . 12/1/2017
Ahhhhhhhh! I liked this fluff! Yes I need more angsty angels talking about their feelings together. Perfect.

Your updates really make my day.

I hope everything with your surgery went well?
Stormshadow13 chapter 49 . 11/30/2017
Love it! Love it! Love it!

Dark and Risa are so cute together! I think, this is probably the only story, I can think of that I actually like Risa. I about died laughing when dark tripped over the tripwire. I could just picture his expression in my mind. I also found it rather interesting that Risa tall Dark to speak with Krad.

Why do I have a very bad feeling about the scientist messing with Krad’s blood? This is going to come back and bite somebody in the butt big time. Hopefully it’s not our gang of hero.

I guess it is true what they say sometimes, no one knows you quite like your arch enemy. Although I don’t think the two angels can’t consider one another enemies anymore.

I’m glad Krad was able to help Dark maybe sort out his feelings. I’m really looking forward to seeing more interaction between the two angels now. I’m really interested to see Dark’s reaction when he finds out that Krad agreed to work with the scientist.

I seriously just wanted to hug both angels in this chapter and Squeeeee very loudly.
Knightess Silver chapter 49 . 11/30/2017
First of all, what you're going through is no small thing and I wish you improved health and the speediest of recoveries. Always remember: you are you and you are absolutely beautiful and amazing no matter what. Please get well soon.

On to my thoughts on this chapter: I saw you had updated it and I positively squealed aloud in delight. I was not disappointed by yet another stunning chapter. The way you write Satoshi and Krad drifting closer then apart then closer again makes my heart race and it makes me eager to see them finally get together properly! Thank you for the update. I can't wait for more!
Knightess Silver chapter 48 . 11/4/2017
This chapter is absolutely everything I wanted for the return of this story! The Krad/Satoshi/Jirou dynamic makes my heart flutter with all the sweetness. Thank you so much for making my day. Can't wait for more!
Yuki Hikari chapter 48 . 11/3/2017
AHHHHHHH

I laughed out loud so many times, from Krad and Jirou's shouting match to Krad's "inevitable" phone destruction.
I loved the description of Krad's spell also!

This is too much fun.
Midrash chapter 48 . 11/3/2017
Awwww man! This story is sooooooo good. Your Krad is so contradicting and clueless; it's perfect and I love it so much. Now I want to know what Jirou's "friends" would do now that they know he was telling the truth. I loved the way you gang up the boys against Krad. I really hope Jirou gets Krad's phone number and I would love to see those three again together. I think it was very ingenious of Satoshi to give Krad a phone; that way he can track him with the GPS if its needed... maybe Dark need one too. And that Satoshi/Krad interaction was amazing and perfect. If Satoshi keeps this up, Krad is going to end up being a hero.
Stormshadow13 chapter 48 . 11/2/2017
I really think this is one of my favorite chapters!

I'm glad Jiro and Krad are back in contact. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Awe, so cute! Satoshi!
Knightess Silver chapter 47 . 11/1/2017
I am blown away and kept at the edge of my seat all at once. I'm so glad you're back and updating this masterpiece. After reading that cliffhanger, I can't wait for the next chapter to arrive. Keep up the great work!
Midrash chapter 47 . 11/1/2017
Another awesome chapter! I loved the Satoshi/Krad interaction very much and I am so happy Jirou is back. I have no idea what's going to happen with Krad and the scientists but I am in! I wonder how Satoshi will react when he discovers Krad's secret. Will Satoshi meet Jirou?
Stormshadow13 chapter 47 . 10/30/2017
Oh! Yay I'm glad jiro is back in the picture! I bet that is is Krad on the phone this is going to be really really interesting when he arrives at the park! I'm really looking forwards to that seen. It's going to be really amusing to see the other children's reactions.

Pork rad I feel really sorry for having to work with the scientist.

I'm glad Satoshi and Krad seem to be getting along better now. I want Satoshi is going to think once he figures out what Krad's job really is. I hope he's pissed at the science test. After all crowd is doing this for him.
Yuki Hikari chapter 47 . 10/29/2017
Yay you're updating so fast, this makes me so happy! :'D I've needed this so much, it's near impossible to find anything D. anymore.

Their smiles make me smile. :)
Is it going to be Krad to the rescue?
Can't wait for more!