Reviews for Phantom Destiny
ElvenDestiny chapter 44 . 8/3
Congrats on this wonderful work. The climax of the story was amazing and the ending was a little unexpected - I'm not sure I like that Risa replaced Daisuke's role - but it works well for the pairing. I'm just a little sad that Daisuke ended up all alone, even though you really made him out to be a semi villain in this, what with the betrayal and the irresponsibility and all.

Which of course leads me to my favorite part of the story, Krad and Satoshi. You've really outdid yourself with their relationship and this ending was perfect for them. They're a little bit broken but they'll be fine, together. I know endings are hard to write but this was exactly what I would have imagined for them.

As for the epilogue, it's not needed but it would still be great. The way each relationship wrapped up seemed a little rushed, so it'd be nice to see them one last time when they're not so beat up and in that just-survived-the-apocalypse mode. I'd love to see more but it's been years, so it's probably unlikely. Much kudos to you for this wonderful addition to the DN Angel fandom though!
ElvenDestiny chapter 35 . 8/3
Congratulations on your marriage! To think I'm so late that you've probably been married what, five years now? But better late than never, hopefully.
ElvenDestiny chapter 20 . 8/3
Maybe I read the last few chapters a little too fast but whoa did this story just take some unexpected turns. I have to admit that I'm not that on board with the original characters and I'm kind of wondering where on earth all of this is going, since it seems like a pretty crazy detour from the plot? Or the plot I thought I was following, anyway. I do still like that you're exploring Krad's character more and I guess he'll appreciate Satoshi more after this :) Risa is just too girlish for me, so I find it hard to care about the DarkxRisa part...I guess it really depends on the way she's written, but her anime/manga character is so much a 14 year old airhead that as much as she's cute like that and it works in context, it's pretty hard for me to balance it with the darker themes that I like so much about D.N. Angel. I have faith in your writing though so I'm sure the pairing will be fine!
ElvenDestiny chapter 17 . 8/3
Wow... So I always told myself that I would absolutely sit down to read your DN Angel fic sometime, and then life happened and well, somehow I just never got around to it even though I had it bookmarked on my favorite stories list for ages. Like, seriously, it's been sitting on my favorite stories list for years.

Anyway, I meant to leave more reviews along the way, but I started reading and before I knew it, I was chapter 17. I'm shipping DarkxKrad pretty hard in this story even though I know it's not the way it's going to end. Too bad. I LOVE the your characterization of our favorite homicidal blond angel and I'll totally take KradxSatoshi as the next best thing.

I haven't actually read Chapter 17 yet because I was kind of thrown off by your author's note. I thought Jirou was only 10 years old, not in high school? Although I guess it makes more sense for him to be going around alone if he were older, but I do so adore him as a younger character and I think it makes more sense for how he reached out to Krad at the very beginning. Children will satisfy their curiosity even through fear. Maybe this was some editing discontinuities or something. I guess I'll find out soon enough!
Yuki Hikari chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
I have finally finished this story, for the second time. (I had to go back to an old chapter to review haha) And it made me just as happy as the first time I read it. I still am filled with so many emotions from tears for Krad to laughing at the amazing one-liners your characters love to say at just the right times.

I'm trying to get some of my other friends to read this amazing story, it's hard but I'm not giving up!

Still would love an epilogue, if you ever decided to come back to this story. :'D I felt like Shira and Trap could use some more closure, and I want little Jirou to spend more time with the more emotionally accepting Krad!

Thank you again for writing this. I have no idea what you are up to nowadays, but I hope D.N. Angel still holds a place in your heart.
Yuki Hikari chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Guess who is finally re-reading this all again? :D

This fic makes me so happy I can't even.
Navi02 chapter 44 . 2/21/2014
Hey, Nice Story! BEAUTIFUL STORY!
your freind from deviantart
:D
Kathy Ann chapter 44 . 11/1/2013
first of all. THIS TOOK SO DAME LONG! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I WAITED? SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED! GAH!

second. this this was sooooooooooooo beautiful. i really hope you do an epilogue...please do an epilogue! this has been an amazing story and i love how Krad and Satoshi come together. reading all of this made me get teary eyed and this story really just makes me love both the angles even more. every time i read Dark's dialogue i could hear his voice saying it along with all the other characters from the anime. your OCs though took me some time to come up with good voices for them but i managed anyway. thank you soooooo much for this story it was long and amazing and i absolutely loved ever word of it. so please do not give up on writing things.
Katsuko chapter 44 . 10/21/2013
It's one of the most beautiful writings that I have ever read. I don't remember, when I started it, but to think these past eight years were full of your wonderful fiction, I couldn't have been happier. The fanfiction was everything that a best ones are - it had plot and it wasn't full of holes, there were emotions, character development, oc that are really nice addition, but don't take spotlight from the canon characters and of course an ending that don't make you fell like there's something missing. Thank you for this wonderfull story. May your pen (or keyboard) be blessed once again if you're up to it.

The funniest thing is that, when I began to read this, I was looking for DarkxKrad story, and as you didn't mentioned for which pairing the conclusion were going, I hoped till the last chapters for my favourite. For that reason maybe, I skimmed through last words. Still it's a challenge to write both hetero and homo pairings in one story, so it looked nice. You had achieve that.
Thank you, once more.
XienRue chapter 44 . 10/5/2013
I am sorry. I re-read the chapter again more carefuly and noticed that Dark still got his own body just like Krad and the wing host was not an issue here.
Well, I am still hoping for an epilogue though
XienRue chapter 44 . 10/5/2013
An epilogue pleaseeee. I am rather confused here. How come Dark needs a wing host while Krad doesn't?
And I want to say thank you so much for finishing this story. After the long wait, I have this fear that you simply give out and choose to let this in eternal hiatus. Thank you for proving me wrong!
Black Kaitou chapter 44 . 9/20/2013
A epilogue would be Awesome! This was a great story and a epilogue would be an awesome end for it.
Knightess Silver chapter 44 . 9/20/2013
Google "standing ovation" right now and check out as many pictures, gifs, sound files, and videos of standing ovations as you possible can because you deserve it. I came back here at least once a week for months on the hopes that ffn had just forgotten to send me an email about an update. I re-read earlier chapters, I dreamed about it, I wrote drabbles to myself about alternative continuations to it (most especially to how you would sort everything out in the end between Krad and Satoshi) and I stopped myself more than once from bugging you about it because I knew you were dedicated to this story and that anything you wrote would be magic.

Then I got the email saying it had been updated and I had to stop myself from reading it right there and then and being late for work. I got home tonight, sat down with some snacks and dove right into this chapter. And loved it and loved you for writing it! You are an amazing author, you have written and now completed one of the best fanfics I have ever read, and you have remained extremely dedicated to the cause over the many years you've spent on this gigantic fic. You are an inspiration to me as an author.

As for the story itself, you finished it perfectly. You even jerked the reader around a bit toward the end there with Satoshi in his apartment but then BAM you came through with all the right stuff. Thank you so much for this amazing fic. Of course I would love a little epilogue, but that's just me being selfish. You've done an incredible job and deserve a break from it. And a standing ovation!
Amethystnight88 chapter 44 . 9/19/2013
Finally it's been a long 8 years or so, but this was an awesome story and I hope you do an Epilogue. Thank you for writing this and most of all finishing it

Amethystnight88
Son Goshen chapter 44 . 9/17/2013
I cannot believe this is the last chapter... I've been following it for quite a while... well... I actually never expected Krad x Sato from the beginning. I don't think the summary was marked pairings...? Or maybe I never noticed. But it's rather wonderful how it turned out (even though I always thought Daisuke had more gay tendencies xD). Everyone's got someone now though Daisuke and Dark's relationship are a little bit frayed.

It has been a wonderful journey following this story! Thank you for the amazing fanfic. :D And if it isn't too much trouble, an epilogue would be very, very welcome.