Reviews for Knowledge is Power
amileeny chapter 18 . 1/14/2012
i loved this story
Ivory-chan chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Is there going to be any Yugi/Anzu in this story? Because it seems as though he has a crush on her.
pandapple7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ooooooo! sounds very interesting! and hilarious too! am excited for the drama and romance :D
VampireBassist chapter 18 . 12/10/2010
Good story... Just wondering... errr... what happened in Anzu's past with Keith?

Like, what EXACTLY happened?
Mulanzu chapter 18 . 9/14/2010
I didnt like the ending very much because it felt very rushed and could have been better. Nevertheless, I really liked this story, sexy and sweet, even without a lemon :P lol x
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 18 . 8/27/2010
That was a very cute ending.

Great story! I really did like it. All the 'Sex-Gods' fell soft for one bookworm girl. ahah
Ino-Gaara chapter 18 . 6/17/2009
It was amazing!Goodbye!Miss ya!
Chichiri chapter 18 . 5/6/2009
NO! You just have to write more Yugioh fanfics, I beg you! You're the best ever Yugioh fanfic writer I've ever seen! I luv you're story so much! T.T wa! Please write more! Please !
Chichiri chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
This is brill! I Luv it!
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 18 . 10/30/2006
WOW taht was so good it desreves a sequel! LOL nice i really liked it
ImmortalSoull chapter 18 . 5/4/2006
lol. i think anzu should hook up with bakura lol, but still make ryou mondo (omg, who uses that word ne more! XP) happy! I would hate ryou to be sad !
cherryblossoms24 chapter 18 . 4/1/2006
This story is so awsome! To bad you wont be in the YGO section anymore *sigh* what a waste...I would be honored to read some more YGO fanfics but I thingk I'll read some of your HP stories as well. Once again the story rocks! This is going to my fav! _-
Ranchdressing chapter 3 . 1/20/2006
tea is dissin them all... go her!
emma chapter 18 . 1/15/2006

you cannot do this!

i wanna sequel! T-T

meanie! *pouts*

i have one word for you:

EVIL!

PLEASE MAKE A SEQUAL!

*goes on whole begging tirade*
Taiki Kou chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
intresting story please update soon