Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
StoriesAreMagic chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
Oh wow, this story is amazing! The mirror 'verse is extremely well developed, and rather scary. Just think of how little changed at first, and how much that changed all of our favorite characters! I love the characterization you gave the mirror turtles, very fitting. And of course Not-Donnie was both somewhat awful and strangely adorable. The two Aprils were wonderful, as well as the Casey cameo. And that ending? Perfection!
mikeysgirl228 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
Nooo he will not kill her
Aclet chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
That was a really entertaining fast paced story! I really enjoyed your characterizations and dialogue. I don't know if you're still writing, (fanfiction or original) but let me tell you, you did a wonderful job with this. I had so much fun reading your story!
Thank you for sharing!

-Lari.
Raphie114 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
This was super fun to read!
I guess a sequel is not coming no more? :(
August08 chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
This story is awesome. It totally made my day. Great job.

P.S.-A sequel would be VERY interesting.
eclipse999 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
o_O love the suspence! next next next!
Michael J Angelo chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
This story was really awesome, I truly enjoyed reading it. X3

All the alter-dimensial selves of the turtles were so awesome, especially Not-Donnie. XD

Very well done! 8D
Cryingmoon15 chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Love It
mac chapter 11 . 4/17/2006
just read your fic its good nice plotn flow and everyone IC
Zombie Cordelia chapter 11 . 2/10/2006
Very good story. At first I was a little put off, but then I got into it. It was good, clean, bizzaro world fun. :D

Nice job.
Goddess of Idun chapter 11 . 12/10/2005
I LOVED Not-Donnie. He's cute, in a weird way. Couldn't Donnie have stayed for a little while, only for his tea party?

Great story. You made it all seem real, in a strange way. I really thought that you were gonna make Not-Raph try to kill the others, it was scary. If I were one of those that bite their nails, I wouldn't have any nails left by now. Good that you made the REAL Leo, Don, Mike and Splinter come and help Raph, and what a great way to tell everyone in the other dimension about those bastards getting "caught"!

Well done, feel proud!

Idun
lost-katana chapter 11 . 9/4/2005
Hmm... to write a sequel or to not write a sequel? That is the question!

Well, if you have material, then by all means, do so! I'm especially dying to know what the Wizard-version of Stockman is up to!

Good job!

~Pi90katana
Chibi Rose Angel chapter 11 . 8/30/2005
By the power of this TMNT authoress, I decree it mandatory that you write a sequel! You must! You must! A thousand times you must! Moving right along, I adored this story. I'm eager to read your next tale. As a matter of fact, I'm off to go and read it now! Great job! _
pacphys chapter 11 . 8/27/2005
Poor Raphy has to speak!

Ooh, I like how you followed the broadcast from Viper/April's POV That was wonderful! And bringing Casey in there at the end was cute too!

Poor, uh... Donnies. Both of 'em! LOL! Not-Donnie's CUTE!

Raph's last line to the Not-Turtles is Classic! Classic! I love that. Quintessential Raphael.

Take that mirror down and throw it out!

I, for one, want to know what Stockman has up his sleeve. So I vote sequel.

Excellent story!

Cheers,

~pacphys~
kaya lizzie chapter 11 . 8/27/2005
Yea, an update!

Well, it wasn't a surprise that the good guys won.

I had it in my head that maybe the guys would torment the Non-guys some before they headed home. I know I wouldn't mind kicking non-Raph and non-Leo around for a while.

I really liked your take on the guys...very much in character, and even the non-guys were amusing.

Yes, yes..we demand a sequel!