Reviews for When You're Evil
crazymel2008 chapter 36 . 9/16/2013
loved it.
SpyAgent001 chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
Yay! Riley is dead-killed by my favorite evil soulless vampire no less. Wonderful! (I am not a huge fan of Riley as you can tell).
Knitchick chapter 36 . 5/2/2012
That was a roller coaster ride of a story. Man, those two just cannot get a break can they? Towards the end, I was almost hoping they both got killed just to end their misery.

You have a gift for twists and turns and I'm looking forward to the sequel.
UKHoneyB chapter 36 . 4/30/2012
Gyah, I've been glued to this story for the past few days, and you end like that? I guess a consideration is that there's a second part all ready and waiting to be read, even though given all the ups and downs I've seen here, I'm almost dreading seeing what occurs in your next story.

I have noticed some grammatical errors, but less and less as time went on, and the story is very readable even with them (being a self-beta with English not as your first language? You write very fluently).
SpyAgent001 chapter 36 . 2/5/2012
AH! All over again with Buffy this time? AHHH!

Great story! Really unique; however, I do feel bad for Buffy...

I really want to know where this goes!
clandestinequeen chapter 36 . 8/20/2009
I'm glued, just completely fascinated by whats going on, you've kept me on my toes through-out and done a lot that was unexpected. Brave, very brave. You've taken quite a few risks!

I love your feel and emotion expressed for each character, you really seemed to have grasped them. stayed true to form and actually improved them to an extent, especially in terms of the b/a relationship, considering we didn't get to see them in much of an adult condition aside from the few episodes we were spared and out little glimmer in *chosen* it was nice to see Buffy so mature and without that whiny-child like characteristic people tend to infuse her with in writing.

Grammatically I noticed only one word out of place but it doesn't make much of a difference, especially for someone who beta's their own work and considers english to be their second language. You write brilliantly and you should think about changing it to first. lol. ;)

And now... I'm on to part 2!
clandestinequeen chapter 18 . 8/20/2009
Damn I must be stuck in a emotional rut or your writing just to make me cry! lol. *Ack* Again, good chapter!
clandestinequeen chapter 15 . 8/19/2009
Wow, being forced to kill her mother was extremely tragic. You can bet I actually cried! Angelus is so very cruel, as he should be of course, therefore can't bring myself to hate him. hah hah, love the story so far. You've done a wonderful job!
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 26 . 7/26/2009
This story is truly amazing. I haven't started reading this chapter yet but I thought that I would leave a review ahead of time. I've really winced a few times, I love your writing style.
Chyna Fox chapter 36 . 11/14/2008
You're awesome. I really, really, really enjoyed this. I haven't read the next part of your series yet and a part of me is afraid to. I'm not sure I can handle it. lol.
Taeniaea chapter 36 . 2/23/2008
Great Story!
Wolfen Dreams chapter 36 . 2/11/2008
Deja vu. Whoa. Talk about a full circle. This was a great story. I wish I could read the sequal right now, but I kinda have to sleep. Wow. I can't wait to get to read the sequal!
seeleyswifey chapter 36 . 11/15/2007
Awesome cant wait to read on
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 36 . 11/12/2007
I think I'm getting a headache right about now.

I mean the whole disaster they already went through, and it's like 'back to square one except that this time with a different vampire...' This may just be too much for me to handle.

I don't promise you I'll read the sequel, though I shall try. See ya!
cancan227 chapter 16 . 10/18/2007
I'm sorry I can't read this any further. This Buffy is just extra stupid. I can't take it any longer.