Reviews for Future In The Past
Jasmine32 chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
Of course I read your story. I am enjoying this.

I normally read stories were Seifer is really a nice guy underneath it all but I like the way that you are writing him in this. Poor Rinoa - I feel sorry for her at the minute though. Very good. I hope you write more soon.
Kookalaka chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
In case someone's been wondering (out of 2 people who actually visit!): yep, I'm alive. The problem is: I've got a Mac at home so I can't review nor update at home, but have to go to a school computer every time I wanna do something with this page. So you understand my predicament.

Read and review, people! And don't think I'm not watching you... Bwahahahaha!

*cough* OK, got a bit carried away there.
laydee-jiraya chapter 2 . 4/15/2005
This page is barren, and sadly neglected. O_o I think I'll copyright this smiley. He's my signature smiley. With his skepticalness. And his squinty li'l eye ... yep. O_o O_o O_o Now there's three! They're multiplying ... *scared face*
Jasmine32 chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
I had just been wondering why Squall took Quistis and not Rinoa to the ball but I understand now. Good story. Please keep updating this.
laydee-jiraya chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
WEE! Read it. What is this a fanfic off of, tho?

You should go read mine. It's that LOTR thing, if you've already read it. It's funny, however. So you should read it again. Yes, you should. And if you haven't already read it, so you can't read it again, than read it twice. *_O Yes, I'm still drunk. WHAT OF IT?
Jasmine32 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Well, you have me gripped already with this story. The devestation is so complete. Hard to believe that Laguna is the only hope to stop all that from happening. I will await your next chapter eagerly to see how this will play out.