Reviews for Solace for Pain
GlassPassenger chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I like this piece; I like the story's style and feel and how you gave dimension to a character not often thought about.

The line "I have created art, she thought. I am damned." and the last line are lovely. Great work.
WhiteWings9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This is so good! Rio is such an under-rated character, it's great to see her coming to life in your fic :)
Suri chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Awesome fic!

It's really hard to find stuff about Satoshi's mom, and also this was very good, so if you could, PLEASE keep writing this!

It says it's not complete, so please add more, like write about when Satoshi's growing up, and how she died, and everything. That would be AWESOME!

Also though, you might want too add periods and quotation marks for when you end sentences or when someone finishes speaking. Otherwise it gets a little confusing.

Either way, great fic, and update SOON!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
So utterly and beautifully captivating...
iamfaraway chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
*sniff* How sad! This was beautiful. Keep writing! There is not a lot about Satoshi's mom, and this was wonderful. _
hakoirimusume chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
oh no, that's so sad (
Tink chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
wow, that was really moving...I've never read one between sato and his mother.

tink
VampireApple chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
This is really cool. I haven't read much bout Sato's mom, but this is awesome.
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
This was so touching
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Rio! Poor, poor woman. Loved the story, it's an interesting idea on what might have been before. I especially liked the determindly odd way the whole first part was, with a one night stand and the doctor and everything. It was so incredibly abnormal it fit. Anywho, great job!