Reviews for That Six Letter Word
Fawkes Flame chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Argh, you have to finish this story! I can't wait to know what will happen in the next chapter. This ist one of the best stories I've ever read before! Thank you for sharing!

Sorry, my English sucks - I'm German and it's not my native language...
shivs chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
Wow, that was such a fantastic fc. I get the feeling that there will be no more chapters or sequels...but awesome job. It made me almost squish into a ball of saddness, but still, an amazing fic none the less.
dizzy101 chapter 10 . 1/19/2009
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
faith bonksie chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
oh

this is good!

Please update soon.

I cant wait to see the time when Chris meets his family again.
A pink lady chapter 10 . 2/12/2007
I just found this story today and i lurve it!

I was ready to kill you when you were going to kill chris, but i think this is a very good plottline! The bianca bit completely knocked me off balance! I cant wait for more!
The Silver Fallen chapter 10 . 11/18/2006
aww... c'mon.. IT'S SOO GOOD. can't just leave us hanging...

now i have to check what story you're working on instead... gah. D
HoofsTails Gal chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I must say that this story is amazing. I have not seen very many episodes of Charmed because it airs when I'm not homme usually. I love the plot though. Keep going with it!

Tah

HoofsTails Gal
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
pls update! im going insane!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Pls update! You dont know how many people are slowly drowning in insanity from that cliffhanger! Great chapter btw..
Just Y chapter 10 . 8/3/2005
OMG you have to update, your is definitley one of the best I have read so far!
teal-lover chapter 10 . 7/24/2005
I liked it, even though yeah, I'm still smarting over the fact that you killed him off, but I'm glad that you made him a whitelighter. So it evens itself out:)

So to answer your question, no, I don't think you've lost the plot any. I'll just bet there will be plenty of angst to be had when they realize he's in sanfran. And will he even be able to stay away.

Update soon?
Nikki14u chapter 10 . 7/23/2005
YOU GAVE CHRIS BIANCA AS A CHARGE? What happened? I thought we hated her with the intensity of a thousand suns? LOL Anyway great chapter. I just hope that by some chance Chris gets to see his family again. Great work on this story so stop reading this review and start writing?

NOW

COME ON

ARE YOU WRITING YET

DON'T MAKE ME HUNT YOU DOWN!
phoebe turner chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
i cant believe it!, Bianca? what about the famiy? and no, this chapter was not long at all! if you want to see what in my opinion is a long chapter then read a chapter from "United As Three"/"A Loose End"/"A Whitehlighter's Priority" !
bunk64 chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
loved chapter ten and that update took way too long congrats on passing your exams hope u update soon is this a b/c story?
Idreamofivan chapter 10 . 7/22/2005
HEY you updated... SOO COL! I am so happy! Great chappie... I can't wait to see more... I thought he was going to trade and they were going to give him Wyatt that was all moody cuz CHris died... how is the family taking it? Give them my condolences..

But Bianca is super exciting too... whats going to happen?

Great twist