Reviews for Glass Tears
AiMila chapter 7 . 2/25
U r not wrong Tatsumi! Just give it some more time and ask him out! Or else it will never happen!
Retired Kitkat chapter 7 . 1/2
I'm sure I've reviewed before, but not logged in. As always it's a pleasure to read this fic. And I praise you for giving us a bit of Tsuzuki x Tatsumi fic in this new year. Thank you for coming back.
Infamous Rowe chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
Oh my gosh! I absolutely adore this story. Will there be more? I really hope so because this is so cute! I love Tsuzuki and Tatsumi so much! :D
Threadbare Threnody chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Its good thanks
Captive Princess chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
MurakixTsuzuki best yaoi paring ever !
Marlie Parson chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
*wistful sigh*

Why didn't you finish...?
Luna Lumen chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
This is just what i was looking for when i started reading YNM fanfictions.

Thank you so much!

This is a great story and i couldn't stop reading even if i wanted to.
Littlechibiangel chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
This is so sad... I love it. Do you plan to continue?
Jess chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
I love this story,

are you going to continue?
Riaries chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Read the story in one go and wow that was a roller coaster. Loved it much even tho the muraki thing made me want to scream. Update soon please
Rocketgirl chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
I hope that you have not given up on this story. Please let us know how Tsuzuki gets over his addiction to Muraki, at least I hope that he does! Pretty Please!
Midnight Hacker chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OH! This as an amazingly addictive story! 'Tis a powerful drug, yaoi. *wistful sigh* Please don't tell me you're ending it there! You need to give the evil Tatsumi a good kick!

Please continue! T_T

ShinigamiZanChan chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
...I have been reading this long and beautiful story for over a year or two... Is this really the end? Will there ever be any more? It's just so... grossly erotic... I'd love to read any other work you did, dealing with Yami no Matsuei, of course ;) Kudos and love to you and your brilliant mind!

Suzanne, 20, Slovenia
aresa chapter 8 . 6/21/2009
Yay so happy with the new chapter! it was so long but its worth the waiting! it was a cute and tender chapter. Im happy Tatsumi finally fixed things with Tsuzuki.

Please dont take too long to write again _ this is an excellent story Id love to see its ending :)
Anise chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
I've always liked how you've portrayed Tsuzuki and Muraki together, I've never understood how some people can portray them in a happy relationship and that's made very clear in this story that it's not an ideal situation. And finally we get to see Tatsumi and Tsuzuki start to repair their relationship, I'm really hoping these two are able to continue in this direction. They're such a tragic pair but you can't help but hope for a happy ending, I think they both deserve it :) It was a wonderful chapter and I was so happy when I had seen that you had updated, I hope we don't have to wait as long for the next one, I want to see what happens next _