Reviews for Still Standing
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Reminds me of the battle with my leg (or the illness within it, at least). Nowadays I don't have a leg - I have a prosthesis, and I'm not ill anymore, or at least, not visibly and not terribly - but it's hard when the all-encompassing thing in your live just disappears and you're expected to live instead of survive, you know?
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Fantastic. :)

(In case you hadn't noticed, I really love your fics!)
BookkeeperThe chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
it's so sad! I love it!
Canon Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I wonder if it's because he's lost someone very dear to him.
wolfofjade chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
You're quite the poet with prose.
No account chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
...okay. Pretty good, not as good as the Neville fic, though.
TheGoldenSeraphim chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Powerful and utterly remarkable, as always. Poor Harry. I want to cry again. :(

Abysswalker Grey Lord chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
hmm, a bit dark for my tastes...oh, who the hell am i kidding? this is a good oneshot, i salute you for not giving a happy ending. Lots of people just don't have the stones to write a "f* the world" ending.
BehindMyEyes chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
This is so poetic it sounds like a song. You always picture the hero being happy, triumphant, strong and surrounded by his friends- because they all made it through the war, some nameless people in some nameless place died, never people the hero loves, of course! Thanks for the dose of reality.
All-Knowing Alien 2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Nice. Short. Angsty. Best package there is.
macaday me a nut chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
All I can say is wow! *sniffle sniffle* How come I find all of the sad fic.s on a rainy day?

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
RT chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Poor Harry
clover chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
ya know, you can write a story based upon this. and this part can be the perfect prologue.
Varyssa chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
and not so sweet :( x
Hazel Maraa chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I wonder who he's thinking about when he says 'He's outlived them all, outlived the loving smiles and the frckled faces and the deep brown eyes.' It's good though, I like it.