Reviews for I Just Wanted to Feel You Again
Brown Eyed Girl 42 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aww ( iss sad ( I love it. Oh the lovely angst.
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Awww! That was sad at the end! :( But it was great during the middle and such! :)
otaku.service chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
;o; poor Al. I love this, email me if you continue w

-gives cookie-
Kohi wo Nomu chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wow. Very emotional. I'm just starting to get into Elricest...this one was sweet and sad all in one.

Kitsune Hanyou
Tangled in the Supernatural chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
omg, that was very yummified... m... sad at the end... the perfect mix of things to have in a story, great job on yet another!
The Bog Witch chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Oh, I like the ending! Didn't see that coming at all. (Forgive the bad pun 0_0)
Seaside Stranger chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
HOT! hothothot!
MosesRecinly42 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
OMZ! I heart Elricest! Uberspoffy story...kinda confusing at the end, but still incredubly awesome!

-Moses Requiem Fleitigan-Recinly
Lady Tetsu-Maru chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
this rocks! i've been trying to find an ed al fanfic but i could only find two! thisrocks!
teresa chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
~ shivers ~

Edwards-Ebed chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Oh my god. I usually HATE AlxEd pairing...but your storry got me interested. I had no intentions of reading it. I meant to click on the one below this. was good! But it got me a little confused until I realized, "Oh! That's Ed's POV!" But! Allow me to warn you! Your story didn't get me hooked on AlxEd pairings...but it was good! I still like RoyxEd and EnvyxEd. XD So sue me! _ But it was really cool! If you do decide to turn this into an actually story, E-MAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW! 9_9
grandHyperbole chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
hn, ,i pressed this link by accident,BUT I'M GLAD I DID!NOW YOU'VE GOT ME HOOKED ON EDXAL PAIRINGS!Lucky you,normally i'd be in a hyper mood from pop right now,which is a bad thing cause i wouldn't be able to type this review,MAKE IT MORE THAN A ONE SHOT!IT'D MAKE A REALLY GOOD STORY-STORY!
Annika chapter 1 . 2/6/2005