Reviews for Pretty Burning
hjn chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
that was amazing, i loved it, i felt their emotions, you are a truly amazing writer :D
dude chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I hope you do decide to post more. You are an excellent writer.
jojo chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
you should so do a sequel or maybe even a prequel. Either way, this is awsome and deserves more attention.
malloluvsya chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Kat!

It's Mallory from FF. Okay, seriously, after your post on LJ with the Ren/Twitty avies I had to come check out some fics. And sure enough, you wrote one SO beautifully. I really think you should write more. You did a great job with this one.
royal-chandler chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
That was amazing...and really hot. I've always been a fan of the pairing and I think this is a great fic. It really gave depths to the character. I wouldn't mind you continuing, you've already proven how great this story is. Great job :)
Spork-Work-Orange chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
i liked it, but the ending was sad! i want them to stay together!
Helden chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
this was beautiful

cheers,

Caroline Butler
peachy15 chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I loved this story. It has a certain closure if you do decide to leave it like this. However, if you choose to continue, it should make for an interesting and much awaited sequal. I guess in a way, I'm kind of hoping you do decide to continue. Of course it's up to you. Great job!
Caretaker chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Very good. I like how you put more than just the physical aspect of their relationship in there; You included the emotional aspect as well. Great Job!
Tamara chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
This is by far the best Even Stevens story out there, and I adore the pairing. I hope you decide to continue.
casnyl21 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
you should write more
Lesley-Leah chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Wow wow wow! I had never even thought about twitty and ren before! but now... o goodness! well that was hot! If you don't write more, me and you are gonna have words missy! lol. PLEASE continue!

Christie
jaydedangel69 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Whoa! LOL! A little more um,intense than I'm used to reading on them,but pretty darn good just the