Reviews for Aquarium Epiphany
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Cute :3 (said you liked plain prasie ;) ) 3
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
this story is so freakin cute *w* Sora has lowzy taste in music xd
Empty Thought Bubbles chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ohh loved it ;)
elexis harris chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
that twas awsome- yet kinka creepy cuz i like sora and im a chick
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
ROFL
Harbitt chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This was the first Yaoi fanfic i ever read... and a couple day later, i literally spent 3 hours looking online for this story again! ! its so good!

First and favorite!
G chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
xD
SweetKatie97 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
I really like your stories! I wanted to see the rest of this one, but the websites you gave won't work.
organizedcure chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
omg. love. Or.. Smut Fest 2006. xD
Tekko chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
*is so amused* XD poor Riku having to go through all that torture just for Sora to get a peep - was worth it in the end for him, though ~. Great story, the comparisons amused the crap out of me (*snerksnort* like a Twinkie..). Can't wait for the next two parts! ~
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
That was amazedness. The full thing, i mean. And more? You are too kind!
keira chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Ah~

That. was. very. HOT. :3

I want more... :3

You're a good writer. Continue being one~ _

...Thatwashot... -
Opaque.Heart chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
OMG! Smut fest indeed...WELL...I happened to think it was just perfect. . MORE NOW! It was so amazingly hot. I loved it. YAY Riku/Sora. I really cant think of anything else to say that wont come out as drooling or babble. I just CANNOT wait for more. *huggles you* PLEASE?
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Yae for Smut Fest! Whoo! *waves a flag with RikuxSora printed on it* Awesome, aweosme, awesome story! Very intense and hot and sexy, the make-you-drool kinda thing. And you coulda posted that middle part here; there's no rule against it so long as you rate it properly, which you did. I read the middle part, too. Twas just as good as the rest of the story! _ Haha, Twinkie-ass. That's funny. Wahh, Aqua! Here's a funny story: I used to be in love with that band, so I have two of their CD's on my iPod, which I was listening to while reading, and as soon as I saw the lyrics for Babrie Girl, I paused my current song of choice and went straight to Aqua! And then of course, I stopped it when Sora did. Poor Riku, forced to listen to it (I can tell he's definitely not the Aqua type) ... not that they're exactly my favorite band anymore (after growing up a little and finally understanding what the lyrics mean, they didn't spark my interest as much anymore). Anyway, wonderful, again! It was all perfect ... from beginning to end. Oogh, I just L-O-V-E-D it! It was uberly amazing ... and you're writing more? *glomp* I love you. And the fact that you are an AMAZING writer just adds to the amazing-ness of your story; lemons aren't worth reading if the author sucks. Yup, anyway. Bravo! I will be awaiting that update!
Jely Inspire chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Amber: Wow... that was... *awesome* (Yes, we went to the version and read that)

Ebony: Heh-heh... twinkies.

Amber: lmao, that was *so* funny. We were literally cracking up. ]

Ebony: I'm a nut, I'm a nut, I'm craazy...

Amber: ... I don't know her o.O

Ebony: Yes you do.

Amber: (lies!) Anyway. We'll be waiting anxiously for the next installment! No rush, though.

~Amber Tomoshibi and Ebony Kuragari of Impure Hearts