Reviews for The murmers of a wolf
VanFullMoonHelsing chapter 7 . 12/30/2011
I just found this story and I quite enjoyed it so far. Will you continue please. I really like werewolf stories about my fave movies and so on. Espicially in the movie Van Helsing. Please, continue. I Beg You! Please! I - Love - This - Story. Continue! Please! Werewolves Rule!
Fina Driscoll chapter 7 . 3/10/2007
Hey, was just looking through your stories, and found this one! I know it was written a while ago, but I thought I'd review anyway. This is really interesting, with Anna and Valkin being back. I noticed also, you stopped writing the story. Either way, its really good.
Kairi's-twin chapter 7 . 3/3/2007
WTF! OMFG! what the hell is going on... this really weird but I love it. I really like Sebra she is independent and firey... i love that in female characters. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I soo badly want to know who that woman is the one that talks to Anna and Velken. Please write more soon!

~Kairi's Twin~
Raeve chapter 7 . 6/18/2005
I am a fan of Van Helsing and particularily enjoy the werewolves. There is not enough good stories including those on fanfic, and i am blessed to have found one that actually grabs my attention! It is exciting and mysterious, has everyones favourite characters well written and wonderful. It would break everyones heart if this stunning piece of writing is not completed! I will review faithfully as i can really see this story getting somewhere! I repeat: Extremly great story!
silver-wolfess chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
ok first off i would like to say that detale in scenery(altou tedius ) is nessasary! im trying to imagin everything thats going on but all im gettin are vage chars. running aroud in pitch black!... w/e this story kinda (vagely) reminds me of mine so i cant complane. and im glad to see a felow wherewolf lover for once *y dose everyone like those vampires?* well anyway liked this chapter but it was too short for my later

silver wolfess strikes

chezy catch phrase
LaraKemp chapter 6 . 3/31/2005
Hello! I love Velkan Valerious! Please update soon!
Mika Lockheart chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
Amazing job so far! really nice write. Keep updating!
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
OK I'm hooked what happens next and answers to the usual questions i.e. how, how , hoow , how hm did I mention how