Reviews for A Titan's Hero
Raven Angel Of Darkness chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
hey this story is good so far hope u come back to it
discb chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I know it's been 7 years but I hope you come back
anon yuri fiend chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
damn your cliffhanger!give us the rest!FINISH THE SOUP!
Blah chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
I love this story! :)
MaiJoi chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
OMG update i hate to be left in the dark come on
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Okay, so ... is this story over now? That would be okay. This leaves a great deal to one's imagination, hm?

On the other hand, if you wanted to use this as a prequel to a longer story about how they get along and what adventures they have together later, that would be even better.

I note that this was written six years ago, and I guess maybe there weren't that many Rae/Jinx (Rinx? Javen?) stories on FFnet, but now there are whole Communities devoted to the couple. They are my favorite pair by far, and much of my writing is devoted to them.

Anyhow, good work! I'm going to put this in my Favorites file. Then I think I'll check out your other stories.
Concolor44 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
This is an interesting take on the standard character of Jinx. Her powers (canonically) don't jump her reins like that. But you've done some remarkable things with this, making her even more like Raven than she already was.

I think it telling that she fought only defensively this time, as if she didn't want to hurt the girl that saved her life.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
There is an unusual lilt to your prose that hearkens to the poetic. I find it both pleasing and soothing.

But glorioski! I wouldn't want to own any property in Jump City! Talk about your collateral damage.

Looks like Raven gave Jinx something to think about.
nada129 chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I love ur story it's awesome I really can't wait for the next chapter so keep up the good work :)
sha-kenren chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Just to ask, are you planning on continuing this fic? i was just going through my list of Fanfictions, and i looked at this one and noticed that it hasn't been updated. just wanna know what your intentions are.
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
oh man...and this fic aint been updated in...in 2 years and 5 months...*sigh*
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
cool, i enjoy it!
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
hmm, i like the way you make Jinx powers go out of control with all those bad luck curses
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
nice! i need my new fix, raven/jinx pairing!
lilk chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
hehehehe funny :) *sigh* keep writing i wanna know what happens next