Reviews for False Darkness
Glitter and Kisses chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
W.H.O.A. WHOA. I was completely BLOWN AWAY by this. It's the most unique take on Yami no Bakura I've ever read, but it's so painfully true. You're so right. And how he loves the darkness instead... wow wow wow wow I am speechless... (On a picky note: YnB is TKB and Zork fused into one, so technically YnB is the darkness in a sense, but from a TKB-reincanration perspective, ignoring Zork, you're right, he's not.) I've never read something so canonically put YnB into submission, but WOW. Okay I'm done shamelessly fangirling.
AmbeyAtashi chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I think this fic captures the idea of these characters chacters very well. I love sadomasochistic Bakura, and I thought how long it took Yami Marik to figure that out was really funny. XD Bakura's fascination with darkness is what makes him such an interesting (and perhaps unitentionally amusing) character. Great read. :)
ExtinctionOfReality chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This is most amusing indeed. I read a lot of Bakura x Marik oneshots, but I have never read something like this before...Really nicely written.
Only the Ring Finger Knows chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Geez, this fic seems pretty deep. Is this fic complete? It didn't say so in the summary. It's really good, tho'.
The Bloody Wretched chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Cute. REALLY good!
stormdrainlovin chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Loved it. Very interesting and well-written.
Shadow and Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
interestng
NubianQueen413 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Damn! That was the best YB/YM oneshot I've ever read, and trust me, I've read ALOT. That was so deviously delicious I dont know what to do with myself. The concept and the plot was just amazing, I can't believe you came up with this! It was dark and alluring and I give you...

* 5 out of 5 stars
yllom21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
That was most certainly different! But it was written very well! I loved it!
Daring Shadow chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Wow, this was really really good! Yami Bakura will just never learn now will he? I think that was wrong of Yami Marik to do that to Yami Bakura in the end though. Well, anyways, this was very dark and very deep! Yami Marik is just so evil that it's crazy! I like that one line in here where you said, "It is almost as if he is challenging Yami no Malik to correct him again. It is almost as if he is inviting Yami no Malik to try again." That seemed to have really caught my attention. I don't know why exactly but it really just stood out! It does always seem like Yami Bakura wants more challenges doesn't it? lol

Well, anyways, I absolutely love this and so that's why I'm faving it! Keep up the great work!

Goodbye for now.
Anime High Priestesses chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I can't believe this only has nine reviews. For a fic so short, it's really good. I really like the way you portrayed Yami Malik, AND you kept it in the same tense. That's so painfully rare nowadays I have to applaud you.

~Anime High Priestess Miyu
Arcanalirin chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
That was so awesomness. I loved reading. It is so difficult to find a good psychoshipping fic. I'm glad that someone is actually writing this pairing, and so well, too.

~Kurai
Crimson mist chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
o...WOW WOW AND AGAIN WOW! please write more storys.
PineapplePandaCub chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Wow...that was...amazing...and deep...I loved it!
Vera chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
CUTE! That has to be one of the best Psychoshipping (Yami Malik x Yami Bakura) fanfiction that I have ever read. The ending was so adorable! Keep writing!