Reviews for Awake
johanna chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
loved it- so beautifully written imo. :) romantic and super sweet!
Girl-With-No-Name x chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Yay! Loves me some good SB/RL

GWNNx
RhiMayFAN chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
pretty Cool
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I loved this one too! Read to the same mate. So cute!

Gotta love those little kisses. _

Thank-you again for an awesome read!
Ino Aole chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
aww
ravenclawroyalty chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
oh very cute. i love when they're all awkward and nervous around each other :) it's so adorable. great fic. keep writing!
FullMoonDreams chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Shy Sirius is a nice and refreshing change from the usual fics that focus on him. Nice job on this one too.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Works for me! I especially love the boyish hesitation.
ozzie chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
i've really enjoyed this series...BUT WHERES THE REST OF IT ? please write more of the dog's guide s and beyon dim dying to know how it ends and where it gose!
quietstorm chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
perfect! i love the awkward slashy moments of SBRL...some people screw them up, you didn't!
Princess Sofia chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Loved it.
The Miss Marauders chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
lol I really enjoyed that! W00t! Cool!

x Cazzy x
Emina Fujiko chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
this is the first time i've reviewed for awhile, it's cause i was a bit frustrated no one reviewed mine that i forgot to... but this was great.
xRJLupinx chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Aw, darn! Why do I keep reading these in the wrong order? Maybe from now on I'll just stick to reading from the bottom.

Well, lovely fic again. It's quite in character; I could definitely see how if Sirius and Remus were lovers, they would at first find kissing each other a little weird, but like Sirius says, in the good way.

Great job! Now I'm off to read what happens in the beginning... Never again shall I read out of order.

-xRJLupin
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
So pretty... I really enjoyed it.