Reviews for Mokuba's Promise
HallucinatingDreams chapter 7 . 5/4/2006
I look forward to the next chapter! :)
HallucinatingDreams chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
OMG! How...exciting...and strangely...ironic. :) Calling his future girlfriend (Well..this is SetoAnzu, right?) a slut and a whore and then telling Mokuba he can't marry her, when Seto himself marries her in the end. All in all, I'm enjoying this.
a fan chapter 7 . 3/6/2006
I love this fic and hope that you haven't abandoned it. It would be a shame. Later
Feathered Heart chapter 7 . 3/1/2006
I just found this story and started reading it. Man, what a great and funny story. I wish you would continue this please. It's so hard to find good stories out there and your is good.

please update. *begs on hands and knees* please
Anime-AngelWings chapter 7 . 1/15/2006
I wonder what Anzu is up to...Hmm... This is a great story so far, and I'm loving the relationship Mokuba and Anzu share; but really what the hell was Seto Kaiba thinking! Please continue! _
SilverWolf chapter 7 . 12/14/2005
drkmagiciangrl25 chapter 7 . 11/25/2005
Please update soon! I love this story! Kaiba and Anzu is my most favorite pairing ever!
Dizamoon chapter 7 . 11/6/2005
This story got me going through a whole lot of drama in my head. Mix that in with my sugar highness and you got a crazy combanation going on. UPDATE SOON I LOVE YOUR STORY!
Mintt chapter 7 . 10/6/2005
What a captivating story! It was interesting how you developed the relationships between characters. (e.g. Mokuba calling Anzu 'Mom') That was a nice touch!

Please Update Soon! )

Living Arrow chapter 7 . 9/29/2005
hahahahahahahaha, now that's too sweet. Really this is such a nice story, I can't believe I had never read it before. update soon
Living Arrow chapter 6 . 9/29/2005
alright, but I don't really see how it's better that eveyone think she engaged tko Kaiba...unless... weird ideas are starting to forge in my mind.
Living Arrow chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
LOL That's too good, your story is excellent.
Living Arrow chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
lol, this is good, really good. I can imagine the look on Kaiba's face.
Living Arrow chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
really intriguing, I'm jumping going to keep reading that.
Me chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! Please - i love this fic! Don't leave me hanging!
116 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »