Reviews for Mokuba's Promise
Princess of The Nile chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
will u plz add more chapters. its so annoying cuz there is not one auther on this website who is updating their Tea/Seto stories
sempaiko chapter 7 . 7/16/2005
Wow, i am impressed with your story. at first, i was like 'hm, dunno' (the summary is a bit odd) but now I'm like -this is good, i can't wait for more. I really enjoyed the suspense in the beginning chapters with -who was it, wait a minute, who? it was wonderful -truly great writing. I cannot wait for another chapter! Hey -I updated CAWSK now you update this! please? do it for me? _ keep up the good work and get inspired, i can't wait to see more 'forced' -coughcough- fluffiness. i can just see Seto's face when Anzu tries to get back at him with a little 'act' of her own... or something... update please.
iced-apple chapter 7 . 7/13/2005
NO WAY! u gotta update OMG .. wow.. i'm goin crazzie right now.. PLZ HURRY
suzieq2005 chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
This story is so much fun to read. I was imagining the bath scenes and having a good chuckle. Kaiba does the jealous bit so well with the comment about Yugi horning in. It's interesting to see how Mokuba and Otogi are handling the situation. I can't wait to see what Anzu is going to do for revenge. Please don't make the wait as long...
Maat's Feather chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
I absolutely love this! Very clever. It definitely is a mold-breaker for Seto/Anzu fictions. A small part of me has a hard time imagining Kaiba using words like “darling” under any situation, but it really doesn’t matter - the plot is so funny. I can’t wait to find out how Anzu retaliates!
Gauri chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
holy!tht was 2 gud. i luved it! u got out the characters pretty well!
yugiohfan2005 chapter 7 . 7/10/2005
Love it! Keep going:)
Monkeyluv4646 chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
omg kaiba went into the bathroom!

you have to update!
Rizalicious chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
(falls out of chair laughing)
egustogustason chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
LOVE IT! AH! IT'S KAIBA ! lol please update soon!
RainbowKissed chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
hehehehehe! Kaiba walked in on her! hehehehehehehe!

What exactly has Anzu got planned for Kaiba i wonder? what ever it is i am sure that Kaiba wont like it!

please update soon!

cutehelenjames
Cerridwene chapter 7 . 7/8/2005
*crackles* hehe I actually feel slightly worried on Seto's behalf, but just slightly. I have a feeling he might deserve what's comming to him. It's going to be nice to see where you're gonna take this next, so keep it up..

Ja ne! .
QueenofErypt001 chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
GOD! about time u update u kept me waiting 4 a long time hurray and update on this one i want to see wat happens, kaiba entering a bathroom with tea in a tub i want 2 see wat happens here!your a great writer keep up the good work remember hurray and update!:):):):)
rebelxxwaltz chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
Whee! I'm so glad you updated, this story is really interesting. I find it really cute for Kaiba to act this way; it's obvious that he's trying to protect Anzu and Mokuba, and the relationship that the two of them share...not that he doesn't have alterior motives!

So cute. And Otogi is good in this, too. Sort of sitting back and snickering at everyone else's behavior seems very in character for him.

I love it! Hope you'll add more soon...
Chickadeee chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
Oh! Talking to three men in the bathtub! Anzu's devious! I love this because it combines the seriousness of the situation with the hectic hilarity of real life. Great job! And MORE MORE MORE!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »