Reviews for Mokuba's Promise
midnightPhilosopher chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
Akai: Evil bastard! Then they let him go! Not even a good whack on the head or nothing! GAH! *still in the corner*

Kurai: Geeze, that was what...a month and a half ago? Get over it. Seto's gotta work on his conversation skills. Telling Otogi to 'shut up' doesn't count as talking. Well..sorta.

Akai: Why is she panicking over being engaged to Seto? I'd be passed out on the floor from fangirl happyness overload.

Kurai: I'd beat the crap out of Otogi. It's ok Anzu, I think somebody hates all of us.

Akai: That's cute, Yugi's still important to Anzu Aw...

Kurai: *gag* That was sappy. That was funny when Mokie hinted that Kaiba was hentai. God, I cant see him doing that...well maybe once. He is a guy after all, not his fault. Doesn't me we cant hit 'em though.

Akai: She woke him up at two? It's called an answering machine Yugi! 'She's not bleeding' Great answer there Yug.

Kurai: Yugi's more sarcastic when he's sleep deprived. I like it XP

Akai: *blink* No fluff. Darn. I need some fluff. Oh well, update soon.

Kurai: Sorry bout the compy. We were wondering where you were though...
LeafeKnight7 chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
lmao! I couldnt stop laughing at this chapter. It was hilarious. Update again soon. _Ja ne! (BTW ur welcome!)
winterwing3000 chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
I really love this story! It is hilarious!

Anyways, I've found a few spelling errors, but they can be corrected quite easily!

“Not as far as I can through* (throw) you,” Anzu tossed back. She leaned towards him, eyes narrowed and burning.

“Wine?” The waiter interrupted.

“Please,” Mokuba answered for all of them. His blue eyes seemed slightly feverish and his mouth was twitching as if he was holding back a smile. “I think we could all you* (use) a drink.”

“So we can do a toast to the happy couple,” Otogi tossed in. His green eyes alight with laughter and mischief.

“Otogi!” Anzu whispered fiercly* (fiercely).

“I didn’t see anything,” Mokuba defended. “It’s not like I’m you are* (or) anything. Trying to sneak peeks!”

There was a gleam of mischief in the boys’* (boy's) eyes that didn’t bode well for his brother. Poor Kaiba wouldn’t know what had hit him.

And that's about it. Oh, Kaiba-kun, you pervert! Walking in on a lady during her bath! Teehehehe...

Can't wait till the shampoo bottles starts flying! So update please!
Night-Owl123 chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
LOL, I love yugi spiting out the orange juice. hee hee. update soon! _
rebelxxwaltz chapter 6 . 6/16/2005
Haha. It's great. Love the little plot twists. And throwing Otogi in is always fun, too. That naughty Seto is always doing things to torture poor Anzu...otherwise, why bother!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 3 . 6/16/2005
I like this a lot; don't know why I never saw it before. Probably something to do with the giant hiatus I took from reading and/or writing fan fiction.

It's tremendously well written, and I enjoy the character interactions you've chosen to feature.

Really clever writing; well developed story and in-character protagonists. Fun to play with them, isn't it? I love stretching the possibilities to the limit whilst still attempting to maintain reasonable in-character behaviours... Going to read more now.
sweet-Lia chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
aw... im back fom my 2 weeks vacation ! :D.. aw i really love you story !.. hehe.. hope you gonna update soon ! ).. soo cya !.. this chaper was really amazing ! )
RainbowKissed chapter 6 . 5/15/2005
this chappie was great! poor Anzu!

the part when she was trying to kill Otigo was very funny!

update soon!
QueenofErypt001 chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
So far i read all of your chapters and to be honest, i was quite amused with it and completely enjoyed it, can't wait for the next chapter,you rock out loud!
YamiOfChaos chapter 4 . 5/14/2005
Me like...write more!
Kite Lanford chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Funny this is, Yugi and Rebecca, Cute Couple they are, Tea and Mokuba also cute together.
midnightPhilosopher chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Akai: *sniff* It was really good. I-I-I...*starts crying*

Kurai: *hands over the tissues* I have to apologize. She just watched this mornings Yu-gi-oh and is in a bit of a shock.

Akai: You bastard! Dartz, I'll kill you! How dare you take Seto's Soul! *sits in corner fuming*

Kurai: Right...anyways. It is a really good story. I like the plot best, and Seto's plan was hilarious. Its hard to believe he would come up with a plan like that but hey, it's not extremely OOC. I rather like it actually. Could use more fluff later though.
Night-Owl123 chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Fiance! O.o that's a new twist... oro! LOL update soon! _
April chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Again another great chappie! I loved it when Anzu went all monkey on Otogi. LOL! Please update soon. I can't take the suspense. You left us with a major cliffhanger:( Anyway please continue.
Cerridwene chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Oh...! *crackeling like the insane woman she is* Hehehe, this was just great. Preforably I would have cause Otogi a bit more permanent damade, but I guess him having to owe his life (in a way) to Seto is enough of a punishment.

You're doing a great job, but did you have to endit it like that! *gives Brady a cookie for a job well done*
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »