Reviews for Help! The Butter Dish is Attacking Me!
SnatchtheSnitch3 chapter 9 . 1/8
It's really funny. I laughed so dang hard at parts! And, yes, it is corny (just a bit) but that's what makes it so funny:) Keep writing!
nayin17 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
love it
Katy chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Late review:
This is by far the most hilarious fanfiction I have ever read and I am so glad I found it!
Thank you for the take of the hilarisnosity of the madness between Ginevra and Harry and I'm not even sure if that made sense but who-cares-because-I-am-pissing-myself-laughing-rig ht-now!
Thank you very muchly tata!
tumblrqueen chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
This is one of the best fanfictions ive ever read! I LOVED IT! Please make a sequal :)
hungergamesrue chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love this so much! I read it a billion trillion squillion gazillion times, and I love every second of reading it. I read it at night on my iPod (I'm not supposed to, shhh) and I can hardly keep from laughing really loudly at some parts. Best story ever!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
:) 3 you are sooooooooo incredibly amazing at writing
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
You are incredibly talented.
Whispers in the Dawn chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
this is a wonderful story and please don't delete it. it might be a little silly but that makes it even better.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
This story was absolutely amazing! I love Harry and I love you! Outstanding!
Hinny-Always chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
You are amazing you know that? Like many other readers I absolutely love your stories. I just hope that you find time and the situations allow you to write more. I absolutely love your stories. I just hope you continue. And this story is absolutely amazing. I read it many times. Its just too good. Hope you write more Harry/Ginny, Romance/humor. Good luck with your life.
tigerlily chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
Oh My God. You're an effin genius! This has got to be the BEST Harry/Ginny get together story I ever read. It's absolutely hillarious and have I told you I love it? Cuz I do. Really. It's really good, and you did a fabulous job :-)

Kudos,

Tigerlily
Thirst4light chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Just LMAO..awesome chapter!
Alberta chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
great ideas, but you should stop using the words like 'pray tell' and 'oh my go_' and stuff like that, cuz it's really times 3020202 offensive. thnxx
Cerasi J chapter 8 . 9/13/2011
I'm dying of laughter overhere... Ginny reminds me of a demented Bridget Jones... best line: "MUHAHAHA! I am the champion of the pizza! Hear me roar! ROAR!"

I seriously LOL'd. :D Great job!
Cerasi J chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
OMG... dude. Thanks for making me ROFL while passing time at work. This is seriously awesome. :D