Reviews for Help! The Butter Dish is Attacking Me!
quaffles chapter 9 . 4/27
this is one of the most amazing pieces of fanfiction i have ever read, ever. the bonus is it's a humor one that i have hard time finding humor fics. love it!
Hi chapter 2 . 10/26/2016
I just discovered you account and am IN LOVE! I love the way the write, and I am a BIGGG shipper of HINNY. Keep up the good work! :)
BookwormishDragon chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
Ok so I had read the first chapter of this story AGES ago and never remembered to go back and read the rest of it. Until now. And I'm left wondering why I waited so long to read it? This was quite possibly one of the most entertaining Hinny stories I've ever read.
GinnyChaseShadeslayer chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
HILARIOUS! Loved every single bit of it! Every little thing! It's one hinny fanfic that's not sappy and unrealistic. It's amazing. Best story to read when you need cheering up (or any time else, really)! Thank you, for making my day!
mrbubblesandme chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Hey, in honor of fanfiction author apprecciation day I wanted to let you know that I still come back to this story all the time and it always makes me laugh! It also holds a special place for me since I believe it was the first Harry/Ginny fic that I had ever read and it turned me into a shipper of them. Hope you're having a good day!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
AMAZING! HILARIOUS! PRAISE YOU!
Hi chapter 8 . 2/1/2015
I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING OMG, GENIUS!
FreelanceBum chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
What kind of barbarians has mashed potatoes and spaghetti?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
This is my go to on a sad day, well done!
LuvLyfe chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Hahaha!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2014
So fucking funny! Never laughed so hard in my life
SnatchtheSnitch3 chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
It's really funny. I laughed so dang hard at parts! And, yes, it is corny (just a bit) but that's what makes it so funny:) Keep writing!
nayin17 chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
love it
Katy chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Late review:
This is by far the most hilarious fanfiction I have ever read and I am so glad I found it!
Thank you for the take of the hilarisnosity of the madness between Ginevra and Harry and I'm not even sure if that made sense but who-cares-because-I-am-pissing-myself-laughing-rig ht-now!
Thank you very muchly tata!
tumblrqueen chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
This is one of the best fanfictions ive ever read! I LOVED IT! Please make a sequal :)