Reviews for To Love A Sith
Senator Padme Amidala chapter 24 . 10/27/2015
love the story! keep it up
JediGaladriel chapter 24 . 2/15/2015
Sweet ending! Have you ever thought of writing a prequel to this that shows everything about Anakin's turn to the Dark Side (the events leading to it & him actually turning (the mission to protect Padme, him getting replaced in the mission, the trip to Tatooine, etc.)? I hope you will because I really would've loved to see at least *some* flashbacks of it.
JediGaladriel chapter 5 . 2/15/2015
Nice! However, both Ryoo and Pooja are female.
BIG BAD BITCH chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
SEX
Hermya Dawson chapter 24 . 4/6/2013
I couldn't stop reading your fic. You did an awesome job. I love how you twisted the ending! one of my favorite story so far!
brinton.musser chapter 23 . 12/26/2012
Oh...My...God. Thank you for this story, wonderful ending, please write a sequel in which Anakin and Padme have decided to have another child, only to discover that the first children had taken Padmes' abiliy to bear children. (Sad and romantic idea)
brinton.musser chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
"Like I said, you don't have a choice." hehehe
aurebesh chapter 24 . 6/23/2012
I love it! Favoriting!
Cottencandy chapter 24 . 12/3/2011
LOVE it soooooo much! Veary good job!
Lillian81 chapter 24 . 1/25/2011
This is a lovely story! Obviously preferable to the movies because no mutilation or Padmè tragic death. Truthfully Padmé would be the only one able to turn him good again. I loved how you made the defining moment when she tells him she loves him! Congrats on an excellent story!
Pooja Naberrie chapter 24 . 12/14/2010
Loved the story!
lalafromlalaland chapter 24 . 6/11/2009
i just read your story in one breath and it's amazing. beautiful really.
iri-skywalker chapter 24 . 5/1/2007
it was a pleasure reading your story and all in one day, I couldn't stop. I'll be checking to see if you wrote anything else. Bravo!
Barranca chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
Padme reminds me so much of Leia. Such a headstrong woman. Anakin needs somebody like that :P
Tzarista chapter 24 . 9/21/2006