Reviews for The Door Into Tomorrow
Kyono Chukide chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Man, It's been a while since I've heard from Death. I kinda missed his character. I loved this moment from the book by the way. Was he allergic to the myrrh in the book?
Crystal M. Key chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
This story beginning has the makings of epicness, but it's been seven years. I hope you update this sometime!
god of all chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Pinkamena The Medic chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Please continue this! If you don't, I won't share my cupcakes with you :3
Alias the Jester chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Thanatos was always my favourite Incarnation. When I read the Tale of the Three Brothers, I always envisaged Death in the story as being one of Zane's predecessors. There is potential in this plot - I can only hope you find some inspiration to revisit it some day!
Izaya chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved the story so far, would hope to see an update soon.
Loony Dagda chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
This is a very interesting story, I really wish you'd consider writing more. Since his thread has no end, does that mean he's immortal? And what reaction will Satan have to Harry's presence I wonder. I'm very interested in seeing how Harry will affect the incarnations and the world in general. I hope you decide to continue this story.

Ciao XP

Loony
Shump chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Hi... I was just reading your story and I was wondering if you might update again soon? It is an excellent story and it flows well with both books... Just wondering.
coonassblondie chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Hey, I like this idea, and I would love to read it, should you have it published somewhere. Or is it still on hiatus?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
This was so long ago, but leads to so many possiblities. Keep writing!
uo-chou chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Very interesting, I hope you continue it. I remember reading the incarnation books as a kid, they were odd but enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
npetrenko chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
That was great. More please!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Most interesting...yes thats the word interesting. i like the idea, please update soon

Kira
WingsOfFate chapter 3 . 3/13/2006
Gah!

ANOTHER story of yours I want you to update- as soon as it starts getting good it cuts off. Grr...that's 23 out of 25 stories you've got up that I've read now- I really need a life, or a new hobby.

Well anyway, despite not knowing the non HP characters, I really like what I see; Fate has been portrayed very well, of course- I shall have to look into this book series! _

*Gives puppy dog eyes* Please update, I'll give you bribes! *Adds pout into the mix*

*WingsOfFate*
CrystalC chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
*snickers*

Seeing how I'm in the middle of the book now, i've decided to re-read your 3 chapters here. Actually i'd thought you were taking it striaght from A pale horse at first, but no you changed it a bit, just like what would've happened if Harry had dropped into their universe. It's good, at least to start with.

Ps. I like your 'Power of the Grave, Know Thyself,Strains of Melody,and Tomb of Memory'

I also would like to see"The Past Never Dies."

Gundam wing, Highlander; always a good combo. )

But please, try to finish one of your other stories first, you work yourself too hard with all these diffrent storylines o.0