Reviews for The Door Into Tomorrow
Netchka3 chapter 3 . 6/30
Looking forward to reading more.
Netchka3 chapter 1 . 6/30
Interesting.
Kyono Chukide chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Man, It's been a while since I've heard from Death. I kinda missed his character. I loved this moment from the book by the way. Was he allergic to the myrrh in the book?
Crystal M. Key chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
This story beginning has the makings of epicness, but it's been seven years. I hope you update this sometime!
god of all chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Pinkamena The Medic chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
Please continue this! If you don't, I won't share my cupcakes with you :3
Alias the Jester chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Thanatos was always my favourite Incarnation. When I read the Tale of the Three Brothers, I always envisaged Death in the story as being one of Zane's predecessors. There is potential in this plot - I can only hope you find some inspiration to revisit it some day!
Izaya chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved the story so far, would hope to see an update soon.
Loony Dagda chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
This is a very interesting story, I really wish you'd consider writing more. Since his thread has no end, does that mean he's immortal? And what reaction will Satan have to Harry's presence I wonder. I'm very interested in seeing how Harry will affect the incarnations and the world in general. I hope you decide to continue this story.

Ciao XP

Loony
Shump chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Hi... I was just reading your story and I was wondering if you might update again soon? It is an excellent story and it flows well with both books... Just wondering.
coonassblondie chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Hey, I like this idea, and I would love to read it, should you have it published somewhere. Or is it still on hiatus?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
This was so long ago, but leads to so many possiblities. Keep writing!
uo-chou chapter 3 . 4/1/2009
Very interesting, I hope you continue it. I remember reading the incarnation books as a kid, they were odd but enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
npetrenko chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
That was great. More please!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 3 . 4/14/2006
Most interesting...yes thats the word interesting. i like the idea, please update soon

Kira