Reviews for McKay's Dark Zone
rockfan9318 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Great story! Very cool.
Shelly chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Really interesting story, great plot. Kept you guessing and I enjoyed the concept of good and bad nanites. The whump was great as well. Gage was quite a horrible character but I mean that in that you wrote him well to be like that. Interesting what his fate turned out to be. Thanks for sharing the story, I really enjoyed it.
X-parrot chapter 8 . 12/12/2007
Fascinating story, intriguing writing style, and your characterizations are great, I can hear them saying the lines, McKay's reluctant strength, Sheppard's eternal determination. The nanites are cooler than those which actually have appeared in the show. And McKay-hurt is always enjoyable!
Durithyll chapter 8 . 6/23/2007
wow! i really liked it! twas good, twas good! keep it up!
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
This is an extraordinary story and this chapter especially riveting and strong.
rebekah78 chapter 8 . 4/22/2006
Well done. Great story!
Silverthreads chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
Good story! Needs a sequel. :) And I hope the "good" bots get their engineer (although I do kinda feel sorry for whoever pulls that assignment).
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 9/24/2005
However awful Gage was, that death was worse. But the story is terrific!
nebbyJen chapter 8 . 3/23/2005
Bravo! Wonderful story! I enjoyed every word and found Lumi an interesting creation! Thanks for another great fic! J
szhismine chapter 8 . 3/21/2005
good fic!
highonscifi chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
Very good story! I really enjoyed reading it and hope you will write more stories. Thanks!
Jane chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
An excellent end to a brilliant story. And the little stowaways at the end was a great touch.

Thanks, Jane :)
Emma chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
A very good adventure! But those unanswered questions at the end...do I sense a sequel?
cybersyd42 chapter 8 . 3/20/2005
I think the ending felt a *little* rushed, but otherwise a great story. Loved the idea of McKay having to see Gage's corpse for himself.
Kco chapter 7 . 3/13/2005
Awesome - neat ideas, just the right amount of description. Could perhaps use a little more character development, but really neat and highly enjoyable overall.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »