Reviews for To Hell and Back
Zwei Shonagon chapter 4 . 12/28/2007
What a wonderful story!

This is the first time I've read a Soul Calibur fic that seems to be more than romance, and has an actual thickening, winding plotline.

Please see this to the end. :) Prove that S.C is more than just ranging teenagers with hormones.

Oh yes. Taki/Seigfried make a nice touch. Even if I am a hardcore Kilik/Xianghua fan at heart.
WANTING MORE chapter 4 . 11/11/2007
This is amazing! I love it and really hope you can keep going. _
Kraven Ergeist chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
Well, even though you haven't updated in 8 months, I still look forward for more. I've never read a Sieg x Taki pairing before, but this one puts a new swing on things by giving it a more modern setting. This innovation is almost as gripping as the novelty of this pairing for me, and I'm anxious to read more. If you're in need of co-writers or pre-readers, let me know. I just want to see more.
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
What does AU mean?
Hanzo823 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
this story is great i wish it were finished
Crimson Celestial chapter 4 . 8/4/2007
I like Seigfried and random ppl, so I could go with Taki. I'll support it, cool enough for me, I'm up for it!

SOunds good to me, but when I was playing Soul Calibur 3 he said "My Life is yous...gimme some time" so i was hopping he said that to a gal and that would probably be my pair for him,

but Taki and Seigfried sounds cool! Taki needs to say sorry to the guy, she needs to talk to him in a little corner and talk with a cup of tea, shake of hands, a kiss. lol! I like it keep it up.
Tokyo.Couture chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I Also Think

They're a great Couple now that

you mention it.

Oh I Reallyy Hooked On This Storyy.

Please Write More!

Its Such A Good Story. Nice Job!

...xx
MissPixel chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
I'm actually devastated to see the ancient last-update mark on this... it's such a shame that college (and life, I guess) eats up so much fanfic-writing time, because this is such an enjoyable story. You have a smooth, readable writing style and a wonderful way of developing character while still keeping the plot going - I am a personal fan of Kilik and Xianghua, but now that I've read this, Taki and Siegfried seem pretty damn perfect - and I'm really impressed with how you put the SC characters in a modern setting and made it work when so many other AUs fall flat.

The only way this story could possibly disappoint is if it doesn't get updated before summer's end. This wonderful start deserves to be finished!
heaven-monument chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
SiegfriedxTaki just doesn't make sense for me. But that's not the point; the point is that THIS STORY IS AWESOME! Wonderfully written, great plot, flowing storyline, it's got it all! Faved, alerted, 9.6/10. Keep writing or i'll write it myself. That should scare you.
Solipsism chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
"No. You aren't the only one who thinks they are a good pairing for a couple."

"And good job giving Sieg an upper hand in his attitude and telling Taki what she actually needed to hear."

"Plus, it's also good that you have decided to continue this story ... I hope you update this soon!"

-D.K-
The One Who Knows chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
I really didn't think that Seigfried would be a Savatage kind of guy, though I suppose it does work. I kinda pictured him as a more formal guy, what with Crispin Freeman's ultra awesome deep voice in SC 3. And no, you are not the only one that believes that a Seigfried/Taki is not beyond understanding. You have converted me, my heavy metal friend.

Two updates in just as many days? Score!

I want a Wii. Badly.
SacredxMaiden chapter 4 . 12/16/2006
xD You're not the only one.

I support Seigfried and Taki.

My favorite couples.

Sadly they aren't many that write stories of them.

Ooh, I can't wait until they finally show real feelings to each other.

RenegadeZabuzaMomochi chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
This is pretty good. The only thing I'd complain about was you misspelled "took" in one sentence. Which is somewhere in Chapter 2.
Metsus chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
CH.1, CH.2, and 3 are perfect as is. But if the problems you say exist then go ahead and fix them, you shouldn't be rushed to complete perfection. The only thing I ask is that the story of Soul Calibur somewhat- in-the-present-day-tense be completed soon, and watch for some reviews, my friend clicked on a story to read and a virus screwed with his computer. Watch yourself.. Also I started my story like I said I would just under this name and not Twisted Devil; it looks good read it when you get the chance and tell me what you think.
Twisted Devil chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
Man, you got it right but, as you said your life doesn't always revolve around this site... it's a good thing. That's what makes a good writer or typist {whatever}the main thing is that a deeper thought needs to be added about Kilik and Xianghua. Overall I have these stories added to my favorites. My stories are gonna be good too. Keep it up. -Twisted