Reviews for The Parent Trap
Oustiti chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Pitty, it sounded promising.
dglsprincess105 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Hi, You mentionned to me one time that you might not continue this fic if you're not inspired enough, that it was just an idea. Do you want me to write and send you an idea or two about your next chapter or are you already working on your own? If so, I'll write it right up! If not, Please update soon!
EelKat-The Dark Mistress of NegaDuck's Negaverse chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
pitty-I was hopeing this was a chapter 2 :(...oh well, now I must wait with the rest of the guys here waiting to read chapter 2...hurry please...pretty please, with sugar on top...AWK! Negs heard me say that...HELP! I ment to scream at you and chase you around with a chainsaw demanding you write the next chapter right now...yeah, that's it, that's what I ment to say...;)
EelKat-The Dark Mistress of NegaDuck's Negaverse chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Interesting concept you’ve got here, however I feel I must critique it, sorry, it's my job to correct inaccuracies in the Disney Duck family history, force of habit now, so here I go…

As we know from the story which introduced him, NegaDuck, (sometimes called The Birth of NegaDuck) NegaDuck is unique among DW’s enemies, in that he’s the only one who knows Darkwing’s secret identity, he knows where Darkwing’s secret hideout is on the Audubon Bay Bridge, he knows where Darkwing lives when he’s not Darkwing, and he knows that Gosalyn is Darkwing’s daughter…however, Negs never takes advantage of these facts, as he himself lives under a secret identity, in fact, it is the same secret identity, as Darkwing Duck's: 27 year old single dad Drake Mallard, and to endanger Darkwing’s secret identity would also endanger his own; also interesting to note, that throughout the series, Negs refers to DW as his twin, while the only time DW’s admits any relation to Negs, he says that NegaDuck is his cousin.

anyways, I’ll shut up about historical accuracies and let you continue, and I do hope that you do continue this story-as you’ve got a good story going here, even if it doesn’t follow along with the history of DW accurately...but, hey, isn’t that what fan-fiction is for anyways? Exploring the unexplored, writing what the original authors never would (or perhaps wanted to write, but editors wouldn't allow?). I say you go girl! (or boy?)

Lots O' Love

EelKat (and Negs)
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
this is interesting continue!

the second chapter won't let me revie w for some wierd reason.
Private Tamama chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Dont meen to bother you but i need the next chapter. I hope your not ignoring me and working on some other fan fic cause i need the next chapter now.
Private Tamama chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON I LOVE THE PLOT OF THE STORY AND ARE THEY GONNA KILL GOS OR KIDNAP HER.
dglsprincess105 chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
Oh, I thought it was an update. When are you going to send a new chapter? Oh well, thanks for answering me, though.
Anoynmous But Interested chapter 2 . 5/15/2005
Elaborate? I'll see what I can do I merely meant that a fair number of other DWD fan fic writers have written their own takes on your plot idea (there have been at least two others; one of which was "A Father's Love" and the other one I can't remember the title of). Okay, so maybe "most" WAS an exaggeration. My apologies there.

As for the "Time and Punishment" deal, as another reviewer pointed out, Quackerjack and Megavolt should definitely remember what happened when Gos accidentally hitched a ride with them (in "Time and Punishment") to the future and specifically remember that, if anything really bad happened to that kid, DW might go nuts enough to be an even worse threat to the Fearsome Five.
ReaderPal chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
sounds intriguing!if you're at a lost for ideas I have one for about you have to fearsome five kidnap Gos and capture DW and Launchpad and and have her save them?I will have an innocent phantom up tonight if possible.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Oh, nice beginning. Interested to see where you take this.
LadyE61 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Well, this story may have potential, but you might want to consider making the chapter a bit longer and maybe fixing the paragraphs some.

And while I'm here, I want to take this time to say something to you. A public review board is probably not the best place, but on the other hand maybe this would be a valuable lesson for you.

I just caught your review of 'Concrete Angel', and like a lot of the reviews you've been giving to people lately, it's kind of hurtful. I can handle constructive criticism-I'm not so vain and immature that I can't-but this was NOT constructive criticism. 'Constructive' is helpful to authors, not hurtful.

As far as the dream sequence-there was nothing wrong with its being 'simple'. We are dealing with a 10-year old child, after all.

I'd like you to understand that remarks like "this isn't at its best", "this is boring" , "this is sappy" and using bits from people's stories to poke fun at them is really unkind and humiliating for the authors, and it goes against the community spirit we're supposed to have. If there's really a problem with the story, it's okay to discuss it, but you need to be a LOT more tactful about it. You don't have to hurt someone and embarrass to make your point.

It's for this reason that I am not allowing you to review any more of my stories. It isn't just about me, it's about the other authors. I'll lift the block when you start acting a little kinder.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
This was great! Needs to be longer, but hey, who am I to talk? I look forward to reading the rest of this. It was classic Negs!
Fearless Swan chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Nice job so far. Keep it up!
dglsprincess105 chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
So, those guys finally noticed her always showing up. But if they did the time and punishment, thing already, then shouldn't Quakerjack and Megavolt remember what happened when Gosalyn disappeared with them? Yes, I could just see a murderous Darkwing coming their way, *Darkwing chases the fearsome five with a chainsaw of his own.* Hee, hee. Update soon!