Reviews for Sunergos
forgetmenotlovely chapter 22 . 2/28/2018
Let me start by saying that I enjoyed this story immensely. It looks like it is on an indefinite hiatus, but I still wanted to let you how fascinating I found it. I love the blend of action, intrigue, very subtle romance. There was depth to the characters and originality in plot, sans cliches! It was my first time reading your work, so I had no idea what pairing this was going to have. The unfolding of the relationships and the characters realizing their own feelings felt really natural. Well done! I sincerely hope this will be continued, but life moves on, I suppose.
Ro0w'z chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
l like, l like,

my English is bad

:P
nefarious nature chapter 22 . 12/11/2011
Wow this story is so amazingly fascinating! I love that you give focus to so many characters and you had me guessing throughout the story on what would happen next and who would end up with who! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Nami chapter 22 . 7/25/2011
So how's that 70% coming along? ;) hopefully well, because this chapter did a great job of building up suspense. I hope you don't become discouraged by that anon review just below this one. I mean, I might not have room to speak because I'm a SasuSaku fan and am thus rather pleased wih the progression of their relationship in this fic, but if the fic is not tagged as romance, I don't let ships decide whether or not I continue reading; I let the quality of writing decide. And I would've stayed with Sunergos regardless because I just love the way you write-syntax, diction, plot development, the nuanced dynamics that you so intricately break down. So that's just my $0.02 on that, though I'm sure you don't need it XD

That being said, I am a bit confused by Sasuke and Sakura's exchange in this chapter; with their complicated relationship and respective personalities, I realize they like to talk in tongues and such, but I'm a bit a fuzzy on some of the metaphors. So I take it Sasuke likens himself to that princess (which, btw, lol-I love the way humor is woven into this fic) because while Sakura did sort of help free him from that tower, she lets him walk away...and at the same time she doesn't want to really teach anyone else how to handle the curse because she's sort of possessive of him? Am I understanding this right? He seems mad that she won't fully won't come out and say how she feels, yet can't quite let go either..and so when he finally is able to to see that it "isn't a bad fit, either" (being with Sakura), he is "risking life and limb" by acting on it...? Hope you can shed a bit of light on this next time?

Anyhow, good luck with the mapping! Anticipating the next turn of events, especially seeing Hinata champion herself!
Anon chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
I read up until this chapter and, your writing is pretty good. I had enjoyed the story so far, although it does kind of drag in parts. What caught me up was your explanation about pairings. I became wary, because I have pairings I won't read and pairings I will, so I skipped ahead to your latest chapter and realized that yes, the eventual pairings are ones I seriously dislike.

Had there not been any, or had they been pairings I wanted to read about I would have cheerfully continued. But once romance is introduced, romance becomes a factor in any story, and I simply do not care to read the ones you're going for. It's the same for folks who don't like NejiHina because of the incest. It would be unfair for me to drag readers along for the ride, only to have them quit reading because the pairing squicks them - and have them thoroughly disappointed for reading so far to begin with.

So good luck to you, the story is well written and good, but I won't be reading any further.
Eoeo chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Ah! This was an amazing chapter! Hahaha I loved the small scene with the prince and Naruto, that was awesome xP
Eoeo chapter 8 . 6/5/2011
So the ones who git away are now heading for Hinata, Neji, Naruto, and the prince...can't wait to read your next chapter, I'm sure that it'll be intense!
Eoeo chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I love the way you write Tenten :)
Eoeo chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Hahaha Kiba likes Hanabi...
Eoeo chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
I love how you did the scene with Hanabi and Hinata, that was very good seeing as to how they don't really interact at all in canon. Awesome chapter!
Arianna Cross chapter 22 . 6/5/2011
I'm not quite sure if I'd review this story before but it's in my favourites and have always enjoyed your updates.

So much intrigue! Mystery! Political conspiracy! And a love-squared! You're writing is excellent. It's very clear and succinct but at the same time there is hidden meanings and double layers in the things that are written that makes you think.

I love that Hinata rejected Sasuke. :D But I think Naruto's fumbling love confession to Hinata but NOT to Hinata is my favourite. Lol. He's so awkward but so genuinely sincere in his realization in how much he wants to Hinata to be his.

The ending is kinda awesome with Hinata deciding to champion herself.

Looking forward to more!
Eoeo chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Woah...wonder what's going to happen next...awesome chapter!
Eoeo chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Loved the interaction between team 7 :) really good chapter!
Eoeo chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Interesting chapter :) awesome story so far.
Nami chapter 21 . 4/30/2011
I don't know if you're still keeping up with the current Naruto anime/manga, but the anime right now is approaching one of my favorite SasuSaku moments...so naturally I was reminded of Sunergos, one of my favorite SasuSaku (implicitly anyway? hopefully?) fanfics! So just thought I'd drop in to leave words of encouragement :D

I do hope you can find time to update soon, because this is a real gem of a story and it would be a real waste if it were left unfinished/sitting still for too long ;) Hope all is well on your end, and I (like many others) can't wait to read the next installment! _