Reviews for Indigo Stars
Cool
Hyuugacest forever!
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 8/11
This was a lovely story, very slice-of-life-esque. I really like the idea of Neji and Hinata spending some quality time together, and the fluffiness was so adorable. I really enjoyed reading this.
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/3
lol i guess he enjoys spending time with her.
Awwww
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Aww this is so cute and innocent! I love it!
thesmollbean chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
naw i knew you cared Neji
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
So...lesson learned. Being around Hinata involves endangering ones life...at least for Neji it does. First the basement, now the fireworks and the cut. Man. Neji can't seem to get a break. But a horror film? Yeesh. I do not like horror films and just the thought of watching one gives me the hibby-jibbies. *shudder* So. I want to thank you for writing such an awesome story and it was delightful reading it. .
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I have surgery tomorrow...but I'm up reading fics... I think I'm adjusting to adult life, don't ya think?

Course not.

Don't see much of simplicity in Naruto fics, huh? You do it great. They're ninjas, but they're also human. Yes, me gusta.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
i was expecting a romance here...
Temkin Beck chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Give in to that temptation please and write the next chapter. Thanks.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Cute! More!
Emichan6576 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Hahaha I love scary movies xD This was amazing, I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
A second chapter would be great! :D. If Neji hadn't gone and gotten himself killed, it would probably be cannon, too, as the Hyuugas inbreed. ._.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Nice story.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
this is so cute! I just can't believe that neji would EVER have imperfect hair(: