Reviews for Not Me
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Nicely done :D I adore this pairing.
dead-girls chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Holy shit.

THIS holy shit is in a good way! I was amazed at how great this was! Beautiful writing, and so sad. I loved it, and it's going onmy favourites list.
SpiritualEnergy chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Wow, very beautiful. Sad, though I really enjoyed it. Great job!
Winter Ashby chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Yes, it is now completely official. I am in love with you and all the potential you have for RoyWin freaks out there. I actually read this a long time ago, but never reviewed because for a while I was a bad lurker. But now I'm cured and desperate for more of this pairing. I will now extend a big heart and cyber cookie to you!
Arcadia Ryter chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I believe EvilRedMenace summed it up pretty well.

Holy Shit. I just don't think Winry would do that to Ed! If anything, she wouldn't have gotten married and had an affair; she's too headstrong as it is! It's so crazy...

It works. Kudos to you.
evilredmenace chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Holy shit.

Let me repeat myself in a somewhat more subdued manner...

Holy shit.

Okay. I can to read this twice to really make sure I understood everything. Call me dense. The ending was clear enough. And equal parts dark and poignant, I might add.

I guess my critique is that the first half of this is a little jumbled and difficult to grasp. It's only after reading it fully that everything falls into place.

And I like where it went. I *like* the angst and drama that would manifest from such an unlikely event. I like the parallels you draw with motherless children.

Ideally, I think there should be more dialogue to demonstrate whatever unhealthy and manipulative relationship they have. But that's neither here nor there.

Well done.
Harpers chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
I'm normally a RoyxRiza advocate, but I find myself having a strange intrigue towards the RoyxWinry pairing. I think you did a marvelous depicting their relationship and I love how you spiced it up with the baby twist. Wonderful job. It's just a shame there isn't more royxwinry fan fiction out there.
TrinityLayne chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
hey I just wantn't to say, i liked this story, it great. i hadn't ever thought of a winry/roy pairing before this... now my intrest is sparked... ever thought of making this more then a one shot? :)
luvin aoshi chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Amazing! I love your writing style. (The FMA world needs a little more Roy x Winry)
Rottenapple chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
It was well...I don't know, first time reading RoyXWinry~~I liked it but it was kinda confusing (I know I have low IQ '') at some points. Still, I liked it~~