Reviews for Shadows in the Night
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
**Claps**

Cool!

What was the song? It's one of my favorites, but I can never remember the title...
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
oh i love it please please write more on this its realy great! ok i hope u have more of these things im going to find out bye!
BlueberryOcean chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Awesome! I love Raven and Robin pairings and this story was great.
RandomReader chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I can only say one word to describe how I feel right now...WOW! This is fanfic was awsome!
Priestess Aishisu chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I liked it!

A lot of people, it seemed, were inspired by the previous episode. And that includes me!
The Pigeon One chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
u are GOOD! i enjoyed reading this, and hope u will countiue.

A girl they call Raven
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
This was a quick, refreshing read, and just what all the Raven and Robin shippers need to get off the "Birthmark" high/intoxication..as I call it.

This is NOT CRAP! How can you say that to me. I love reading deep fluffy moments like this. And i like how you leave this open for their future endeavors. _.

Later.

Lain
jj chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
very nice. it was so cute. i loved it. keep writing more stories! rock on!
scythe195 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Amazing story! :)
Nena Camadera chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Girl You kick ASS! Reading that story really made my day, especialy with your choice of song, Pat rocks! Can't wait to see what else comes up.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
This was such a great one-shot! One of the best I've ever read!
Kissa123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Three words: I LOVED IT!
darkly lit chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That was beautiful. I was hoping someone would write something like this. Birthmark was such a great ep. Excellent writing, hope to read more soon! D
Raven of The Shadows Azerath chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
THE BEST! EXCEPT, I CAN'T IMAGINE RAVEN EVEN WANTING TO SING AT A BAR! BUT THE REST IS PERFECT! UPDATE SOON!
Sinistra250 chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
That was so awesome! Who sings that song? I know that song, and now it's driving me crazy... GAH!

Really good fic-love the pairing.