Reviews for The Kindly Ones
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
really good story. I hope I get to read the remainder some day. Just remember, the only bad thing is to never return to finish it and to leave your readers hanging in limbo hoping to finish it with you :) Hope life gives you and me the opportunity to read the rest of it.
WarriorDarkAngel chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
I luv it. More!
K.S.T.M chapter 17 . 7/11/2010
Hope you update soon!xD
Utterly Ostentatious chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
i really like the greek myths and i really appreciate the effort you put into getting the correct name! i cant wait to see where this is going
Yuuka Sora chapter 17 . 10/20/2009
did ya get distracted by many shiny things again?
Starfall Valtash chapter 16 . 2/8/2009
hope to see some more of this story soon either here or on your yahoo group site.
chibisansempei chapter 17 . 11/8/2008
...Yes... and...? What's next?
TheFallenbecomesHaunted chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
i love it!
Banner chapter 15 . 9/13/2007
I just reread this story, and it's still a lot of fun, with lots of nifty concepts and hysterically funny character interaction. I hope your muse leads you back here soon...
Starfall Valtash chapter 17 . 7/31/2007
well as long as you have not abandonded the story can't wait to read more.
Regen chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Hi, me again. This time some criticism for you: I hate scenes that are simple repetitions of previous scenes. Alright, you changed the point of view, so what? It's still ...well... stupid. It would've been better if you'd let Drace reflect on the whole thing at a later point in time (like the evening of the same day or something).

Ta.
Regen chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
"If fucking Voldemort wasn't bad enough." ? That's one sentence I actually had to read twice. Bad mental image, there. Otherwise... like the fic so far, though a belt-whipping did somewhat go over the top in my opinion. Generally, drunkards aren't really coordinated enough to a. unbuckle their belts and b. accurately use it on someone. ah well... might've just been that Vernon's practiced a lot. well... I'm gonna read on now. but if I forget to review the later chapters or something just let me tell you one thing: well-done!

Cheers!
Siri02 chapter 17 . 5/29/2007
This is a pretty interesting fic! I hope you update soon 'cause I can't wait to see what else happens next, what Snape's reaction will be, when Harry and Draco gets together, etc.

Sirhin
WVSailor chapter 17 . 5/19/2007
Very interesting... very interesting indeed. Love the story thus far. Hope you update soon!
SlytherinFan20 chapter 17 . 5/18/2007
Love this fic. Can't wait till you update so I can find out what happens next.