Reviews for Breakfast in Bed
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
well a fun end XD and quite a great work u.u so loving, its amazing.
Hellcleaner chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
nice story
TheAweOfTheBeautifullyBroken chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Awe Neji can be so over protective over Hinata! Well atleas he can sleep well knowing she's safe in his arms.

I don't know why but I'm really starting to like this pairing, odd I know. But there just so cute.
stuff the world with cake chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Loved your story. Lol.

I've read M-rated fics before where there was sex, but this is one of my favorites (especially since it's Neji/Hinata) and I loved the words you used and the descriptions.

The sex scence didn't feel quite so dirty or raunchy, but simply intimate.

Also liked the ending where Hiashi just popped up outta nowhere. Ha.
SuilsSaifir chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow that is a lemon! An extremely, extremely good one!

Sina xx
iIzzJiao chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Aww...

very sweet, very hot, very cute. And extremely well-written.

I especially enjoyed the ending.
winterkaguya chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
tats a good one...great job! i wonder if they'll ever get caught or something?
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
MY GOD THAT WAS HOTT! I LOVED IT! Hehe, Hiashi's an idiot! Talking to cookies... How retarded can you be...

-Harumi-chan-
Flammendo chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hahahaha

Hiashi eats up Nejis birthdaypresent :D I d never thought he could do something like that :D

Nice one :D
wickedone43 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Good one! I totally love this pairing!
Imaginary Self chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was awesome. XD Hiashi was funny... lols. Yay for smut! This is going to favs. XD
cold-crescent-moon chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
kukuku.

That was good.
xXNatalieCXx chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Holy son of a feather monkey! That was the best NejiHina fanfic I've read in a long, LONG time! plz update! This is Mel Gibson telling you to update, thnx!

~Kanari~

"...Hail Mel Gibson" - South Park
Away From Key chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
the cookie-part was really funny. nice job putting it all together :] it was great :]
ghostioanddaigona chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG That was hilarious... and steamy! Your very good at writing these. Well, I hope to read more of your fics. Good luck and great work.

- Daigona.