Reviews for Breakfast in Bed
ghostioanddaigona chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG That was hilarious... and steamy! Your very good at writing these. Well, I hope to read more of your fics. Good luck and great work.

- Daigona.
kame chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
DAMN WOMAN! *drools* That was one amazing, wonderful, horny, astounding, wonderful, astonishing, wonderful, terrific, and...(did i mention wonderful?) wonderful fic! It is now one of my favorites and i'm gonna bookmark it and copy the story onto a microsoft word document and save it! *bliss* It was so great, and you should know that! I got horny while they were having sex and touching each other! w And and and...i thought that it was silly that all hiashi saw was a lump and neji's upper body! *cracks up* And the overall story is so cute! Poor hinata getting burned ;_;...o *screams* And it's all so wonderful! So wonderful that i must keep repeating myself by saying that it's so wonderful, because it is! I love you for this fic ;w;...*bliss*
hyperthermophile chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
aaw this was good. i am strangely attracted to this pairing, it doesnt really matter to me that they are related (however faintly). I never really saw them as related, so these are no trouble to read when i know some people have problems with this pairing.

one question? do you knw any good hina/kiba or hina/shino? another couple of faves, but not very common. -_-;;

I LOVE YOUR WRITING! KEEP IT UP!
ALCzysz17 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
though this couple is very disturbing...i can say it was a very interesting lemon...you made them very...different...heh heh..*sweatdrop*...i really dont know what to say about the story...good in all counts...I'm out...

TearsofSadness17
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
that was hilarious, i honestly think you should do another NejiXHInata even more, how should i say, "exciting" if you know what i mean _-
juliagulia1017 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
T3T (nejihina~! i give you a kiss~!)

holy moly, that... was smexy~! DAMN~! -*
Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Dark side indeedy. Still, marriage between cousins is pretty common in older cultures. Great effort.
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Whoa! HOT!
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
How sweet! I love this piece! Please write more Neji/Hinata stories!
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
believe it or not, you wrote the best smut fiction i have ever read! you rock the world!
KittyMissy chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
That was such a cute story!
asdhjkdf chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
To be honest, I found the whole thing a little... disturbing.

but well written, I'd like to add.
Sasina chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Beautiful, romantic, hot, and very nice. I love it. It is one of my favorite fics of Neji and Hinata. I love it!
YetAnotherCatgirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I skipped most of the smut, so I can't comment on that...

I did like the cookies part at the end, though. Good attention to challenge detail, I guess. You have good spelling and grammar, and a very interesting idea. (How do you get so many good answering-challenge ideas, anyway? I can never think of anything!) I really liked the part of the story I read (Hinata is so cute!), and I hope you write more of them! Please keep writing!
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »