Reviews for Prongs Rides Again
sakura240 chapter 1 . 8/29
I'm so sorry for laughing but the image of Jame's face forming on the centre (? center? centre?) of a star made me laugh. like literally giggle like an idiot
bbonin chapter 5 . 7/12
Your story seems interesting but you did get James’ parents name wrong, also their birth dates. They were much older when they had James.
You got james's parents's names wrong
AriMarshmellow chapter 3 . 6/11
So, i love the idea behind this story. Though it makes me MAD that EVERYONE is going to know before harry that his own FATHER is back to live. Dumbledore has absolutely no right to withhold information or keep him away ughhhhhhIT MAKES ME SO MAD. Again. The idea is nice though
sylvelle chapter 17 . 8/11/2017
Still liking this very much. I understand the pranks issue and I think you are right. I wonder if anyone has written about using a pensive to few the teens memory of the Pettigrew incident? Of course you would not want the potion.. Without the ability to pick and chose memories so a pensive needs to be used, but why haven't they used one to view those memories? Just wondered.
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 9 . 8/11/2017
Couple of things bothering me; Why wouldn't his father be allowed, why has anyone suggested harry provide his memories if Voldys return?
Just started reading your work, finished Twisting Time. You may recognize me from my rant in the early chapters about Hedwig's death.
I am enjoying Prongs return. Tricia
old-crow chapter 30 . 5/17/2017
Hi,

Your last chapter was fun to read. By purpose, or omission, we don't have much of a clue as to the names of the DEs who were captured in the DoM.

Time will tell,

old-crow chapter 27 . 5/17/2017

Consider this,

James had the right as a staff member to form a dueling club. Why didn't he suggest that?

Your mauraders certainly have come up with a rock-solid security measure, yet you passed on that opportunity.

Instead, you essentially have made James a spectator in the story of Harry's life. He's added no more value to the tale than Barney Fife, I meant Ron Weasley. It feels like a wasted opportunity.

Why?

old-crow chapter 21 . 5/16/2017
Hi,

I've thought a lot about your story and am puzzled by your Umbridge-James relationship,

Your Umbridge seems to have no fear. If Potter/Black are "bad guys/killers" in her eyes, why would she keep poking a stick at James? Would she be that self-assured of her safety? On the other hand, if Harry was telling the truth, meaning Riddle is back and Malfoy, etc are really bad guys, would she be that assured of her personal safety?

I realize that you wrote this story a long time ago, as I did with some of my own, but having James Potter at the school doesn't seem to have made a very large impact on her behavior.

Any thought, given a dozen years of perspective?

old-crow chapter 17 . 5/16/2017
Hi,

In her stories, there have been injuries in every class from Broomstick basics, to Charms, to Potions to Transfiguration.

Thus this scene should have been rebutted immediately.

... - ...
"You seem to know what you're doing at least." Umbridge remarked, slightly disappointed that James had in fact met her expectations.

She turned to the class. "I understand there have been some injuries?" she left the question hanging.

Malfoy was too eager to pass it up and he raised his hand. "That was me. I was slashed by a Hippogriff."

"A Hippogriff?" Umbridge scribbled frantically, her eyes alight.

James was about to say something when Harry spoke first.

"Only because he was too stupid to listen to what Hagrid told him to do." Harry was angry, and his father could see it.

"Harry-" James began but was cut off by Umbridge.

"Another nights detention, I think."

... - ...

Also, is your Harry dense? Immediately prior to class he was told to keep his mouth shut. I can accept your Ron being a moron, but your Harry should have known better.

Crow
old-crow chapter 15 . 5/16/2017
Hi,

I need to call BS on your conversation between James and DD regarding Umbridge forcing James' son to carve up his hand. James would either tell DD to grow a pair of go directly to Amelia Bones.

Crow
old-crow chapter 14 . 5/16/2017
Hi,

I'm really hoping that your James gives Harry half of the memory watching potion. Your Umbridge would have a very hard time backing away from that move.

Old0Crow
Lennellie chapter 17 . 4/9/2017
I don't understand? I thought fudge cleared james?
Guest chapter 29 . 12/27/2016
Why is it James being tortured and not Sirius?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
Sirius Black and Remus Lupin died of unjust. If ONE person ; Mr. Weasely had died, then BOTH the Marauders would be alive. I find that hardly fair.
1,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »