Reviews for Prongs Rides Again
theexecutor chapter 8 . 2/14
good, good. now, please execute voldyshorts asap
theexecutor chapter 6 . 2/14
Lucius was in 5th year when the marauders arrived at Hogwarts to begin their reign of terror and PRANKS!
theexecutor chapter 5 . 2/14
cliffy KING! good work on hooking them
theexecutor chapter 3 . 2/14
what an evil cliffy. although it is a good way to hook your reader. very strategically placed
Blushing One chapter 30 . 11/11/2014
This was really interesting and I really enjoyed reading it. I read it in one fell swoop because I couldn't wait to see what happened. I am really glad you save Sirius, I always cry when he dies. He is my favourite character. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Crookshanks chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
Is this in based on Harry's 5th year?
Mysteryfan17 chapter 30 . 8/26/2014
... Wow, teary now (also, I have to ask, are you related to Trelawny? Some of what Lily said was like what River Song said to the Eleventh Doctor in the Tardis and that episode was less than a year ago. Creepy reading it but it gave me a voice and the affection and everything... so it was a good thing.) Just... very good. 9.5/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
I know this is 9 years late but you said that Potters had an enmity with the Snapes for years but the Snape we know was the first Snape. Granted, you wrote this prior to the 6th book but as it was immediately prior, I thought that might have been corrected. How will you explain that fact when the name Snape was from the Muggle side and his mother's maiden name was Prince (since it seems it was never revealed that Snape was the Half Blood Prince while there). I guess I could take it as serious AU but you had been doing really good at keeping the changes to only what changed because of James being back, the 'Potters vs. Snapes' is an outside change and that really threw me.

Also, you may have figured out but when you read a review they have a button that lets you respond to that review and the reviewer gets in in the PM (that may be a new feature since 2005, not sure) Well, it's 4:15 am so I need to head to bed and I'll finnish reading tomorrow.
Good night. 4.5/5
faninfo chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
it says in the deathly hallows when shape was sorted that he sat by lucius malfoy who had a prefect badge on his chest so its most likely lucius is 5 years older than the mauraders and snape its in deathly hallows the princes tale.
fictionfrek101 chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
Man, if only we had known when this story was written, Snape's true feelings about Lily, I'm sure Snape would have had a little more than a discussion with Malfoy about calling her a Mudblood.
fictionfrek101 chapter 10 . 8/11/2014
Man, you can clearly tell that this story was written pre-Snape loves Lily revelation... and even pre-Snape is a half blood revelation. It'g still good though, and actually a great interpretation based on the limited information we had at that point.
fictionfrek101 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Again, I know my review is several years too late, but I must point out that Hermione's deal with Rita was "to keep her pen to herself" aka no articles for a year. Technically, she just broke her deal, although maybe they renegotiated in your story at some point.
fictionfrek101 chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Okay, maybe not every chapter (it kind of brakes the flow of reading to stop and review every chapter) but I had to comment on this. I think you made the right choice for the reactions, *especially* Remus'. The only thing I would have done differently would have Sirius a little more ecstatic, maybe some manly hugging, and Sirius convincing Remus to seem happier, and just generally more smiles about the fact that their friend who has been dead for 14 years, is alive again.

Also, "Damn you, Sirius" is such a perfect line from James to Sirius.
fictionfrek101 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
So it looks like I'll be reviewing every chapter. I'd like to apologize to your inbox in advance. You made a really good choice to keep Lily's sacrifice. As much as I would love if Lily had come back, I'm quite glad she didn't as that it would have made a lot of things complicated (especially involving Snape/Lily, though this story was written two years before DH's release and you wouldn't have known that). Plus it cheapens the story when Lily's noble sacrifice is just cast aside. You're right, James would be very disoriented and unable to walk. The dude's been dead for 14 years after all. My only question, which I assume will be answered later, is, what the heck is Dumbledore just randomly standing in front of Godric's Hallow for? How in the world could he have discovered Harry made a wish and brought James back to life?
fictionfrek101 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I know this story is almost ten years old (how the time flies), but I have found this wonderful story just now, and am reading it for the first time. As I see this story is in fact complete, it's odd that I'm reviewing chapter one, as I usually only review the final chapter of completed stories. However, I find that in this case, I must break that rule as I simply must tell you how perfectly you captured the voice and style of Rowling. I feel that if she decided to write a version of her story where James comes back, it would sound exactly like this. So great job, and I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
1,393 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »