Reviews for Prongs Rides Again
old-crow chapter 30 . 5/17
Hi,

Your last chapter was fun to read. By purpose, or omission, we don't have much of a clue as to the names of the DEs who were captured in the DoM.

Time will tell,

old-crow chapter 27 . 5/17

Consider this,

James had the right as a staff member to form a dueling club. Why didn't he suggest that?

Your mauraders certainly have come up with a rock-solid security measure, yet you passed on that opportunity.

Instead, you essentially have made James a spectator in the story of Harry's life. He's added no more value to the tale than Barney Fife, I meant Ron Weasley. It feels like a wasted opportunity.

Why?

old-crow chapter 21 . 5/16
Hi,

I've thought a lot about your story and am puzzled by your Umbridge-James relationship,

Your Umbridge seems to have no fear. If Potter/Black are "bad guys/killers" in her eyes, why would she keep poking a stick at James? Would she be that self-assured of her safety? On the other hand, if Harry was telling the truth, meaning Riddle is back and Malfoy, etc are really bad guys, would she be that assured of her personal safety?

I realize that you wrote this story a long time ago, as I did with some of my own, but having James Potter at the school doesn't seem to have made a very large impact on her behavior.

Any thought, given a dozen years of perspective?

old-crow chapter 17 . 5/16
Hi,

In her stories, there have been injuries in every class from Broomstick basics, to Charms, to Potions to Transfiguration.

Thus this scene should have been rebutted immediately.

... - ...
"You seem to know what you're doing at least." Umbridge remarked, slightly disappointed that James had in fact met her expectations.

She turned to the class. "I understand there have been some injuries?" she left the question hanging.

Malfoy was too eager to pass it up and he raised his hand. "That was me. I was slashed by a Hippogriff."

"A Hippogriff?" Umbridge scribbled frantically, her eyes alight.

James was about to say something when Harry spoke first.

"Only because he was too stupid to listen to what Hagrid told him to do." Harry was angry, and his father could see it.

"Harry-" James began but was cut off by Umbridge.

"Another nights detention, I think."

... - ...

Also, is your Harry dense? Immediately prior to class he was told to keep his mouth shut. I can accept your Ron being a moron, but your Harry should have known better.

Crow
old-crow chapter 15 . 5/16
Hi,

I need to call BS on your conversation between James and DD regarding Umbridge forcing James' son to carve up his hand. James would either tell DD to grow a pair of go directly to Amelia Bones.

Crow
old-crow chapter 14 . 5/16
Hi,

I'm really hoping that your James gives Harry half of the memory watching potion. Your Umbridge would have a very hard time backing away from that move.

Old0Crow
Lennellie chapter 17 . 4/9
I don't understand? I thought fudge cleared james?
Guest chapter 29 . 12/27/2016
Why is it James being tortured and not Sirius?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
Sirius Black and Remus Lupin died of unjust. If ONE person ; Mr. Weasely had died, then BOTH the Marauders would be alive. I find that hardly fair.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
THIS IS SO AMAZING!
Keylena17 chapter 30 . 11/1/2016
This story made very little sense to me. The ending really was odd. A Father would not return his son to abuse no matter what Albus bloody Ass hat thought. Good for you though,writing stories and putting yourself out there. I admire that.
Keylena17 chapter 19 . 11/1/2016
Your making James Potter a wimp and I don't understand!
os.frontale chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
I hate youuuuu
positivelytwisted chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Me:Let's destroy the unbridge women!
unbridge hatersyayyyy Me: btw great story !
Anthhiony chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Why did James come back and not lily
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »