Reviews for Prongs Rides Again
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 16 . 6/26/2022
Umbridge deserves to die a painful death. The entire school just saw James get murdered by Voldemort. Like damn.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 15 . 6/26/2022
I hope they become somewhat friendly. Snape might not get along with Sirius after what he did all those years ago, but maybe he can be friends with James. And Umbridge better die. Can’t wait for her to be humiliated in front of the whole school! Lol. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 14 . 6/26/2022
I like that Snape and James were able to talk without insulting each other. I do hope they can become friends. And since Snape did love lily and always will, Draco won’t get away with calling Lily a “mudblood.”
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 12 . 6/26/2022
Fuck. Umbridge better not do anything to Sirius!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 6/26/2022
James is the hero who died and came back, Harry is the hero who lived. The Potters are a lucky bunch. Also, why don’t lily and Jake’s have talking portraits of themselves thst so many other witches and wizards do?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 6/26/2022
I love that Molly is Harry’s godmother!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 6/26/2022
Damn. I miss Lily. James doesn’t know Snape is a professor. And I’m pretty sure Lily was working with potions and not as a secretary for education.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 7 . 6/26/2022
Poor James. Uh, wouldn’t James wand still be at the house?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 6/26/2022
I love that James is back.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 6/26/2022
Damn you, Fudge.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 6/26/2022
I forgot to say, but I’m pretty sure James’ middle name is Fleamont since that was his dad’s name. And James never had his wand when Voldemort blast open his door. He wasn’t expecting any trouble that night.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 6/26/2022
Sirius is alive still! He and Remus will be so happy!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 6/26/2022
Interesting premise.
laloudu77 chapter 14 . 6/8/2022
James considering just almost immediately Snape a as «potential friend»? That’s way too soon…
Bianca15 chapter 30 . 4/11/2022
Hi, so due to the long time it has been since this have been finished, I'm not sure if you still care for this fanfic. But considering it's length and how good the story is I think it does deserve a review. The changes you did in the plot of 5th book were well done and the characters weren't OOC. Also the idea of James coming back after his school years when he was already more "mature" than in most (time travel/summoning/AU's) fics was really interesting. Big congrats for kind of "guessing" how Peter would sacrifice himself for Harry even prior to HPDH being published. Also, I had a mini hearth attack when James followed Sirius into the veil. Harry and Remus did NOT deserve to see then both die together, thankfully that didn't happen. How you wrote James and Snape and James and Lily relationship was also super well done. To finish just like to say if I could ask for one one-shot would be about James finding out Harry had used Cruciatus on Belatrix and talking to Harry about that and the moment Voldemort took control of his mind. Anyway congratulations for the fic!
1,509 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »