Reviews for Book one: Start in a new life
I feel heartless now. Bcs in the apparently saddest part of the story I felt nothing.
I love ya Snape!
This story brings out the happiness that is deep down inside me.
Kittens Kat chapter 41 . 5/21
Your story is GREAT! Thank you for your hard work! More Please!
Twilightsowl chapter 41 . 5/18
I love the story and would love for you to continue to update it!
I like the interactions between Severus and Harry, and would like to see more and maybe Harry calling him Uncle Severus or Sev!
Maybe Harry finds out about Remus furry little problem and hHarry being a natural healer could heal Remus. please update.
HarryxGinnyPercyxAnnabeth4ever chapter 41 . 3/14
I love this story and I've read it multiple times over the past several years. I hope one day you will get the chance to update it!
Anon chapter 4 . 2/1
I'm only on chapter four and this is amazing. I don't normally review but this was needed. My only complaint is that I'm only on chapter five and it's 11 o'clock at night. Guess who's not sleeping tonight!
Ducky1776 chapter 41 . 1/6
I really enjoyed reading this! Sorry you dropped it at this point. I like "Project Elf"! My only criticism is that I would probably up the rating to M, mainly because of the scene where Albus and Minerva found him at Privet Drive. That was almost too much for me to take. Take care!
Soulless Huntress chapter 41 . 11/27/2016
I don't know who this story has slipped by me before, but it is fantastic. I really hope you will continue it some day. It is a really fresh story. I am currently writing something similar, where the elves are selling pizza's; and Fred and George open a shop inside the castle, selling everything from cups and mugs with the logos of the different depts. - Transfiguration, etc., House affiliations like Ravenclaw, etc., or even Hogwarts T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc. I hope that Minerva adopts Harry, don't really care about Albus but Minerva would be a great influence, along with Hermione and Neville included.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2016
I rate this a 40%
Guest chapter 20 . 9/8/2016
WHAT!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/8/2016
But Harry should be with Ron.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
HE HAS THE SAME FRIENDS!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/8/2016
Let's take a chance and don't ever look back,don't ever look back
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2016