Reviews for Book one: Start in a new life
I love this please come back to it
lorelaire chapter 41 . 1/14
Love your story! Is there coming a next chapter?
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 41 . 1/11
Please update! Great story, so enjoyed it!
There are so many spelling mistakes it's killing me! Seriously please fix it! It gets very irritating when you refer to everyone as Prof. Instead of professor. Come on!
LTree16 chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
I love the twins
csheila chapter 41 . 11/20/2014
Loved it.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2014
DURSLEYS! Come on Minerva, we have to kick ass!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
Can't you torture them?
jeanette9a chapter 41 . 9/20/2014
they can sell healthy thing too some fruit would be great for the students. they can also sell different food from around the world you know a cultural experience.
they can also sell muggle invented stuff. i have a question does wizards know what cotten candy is?
if not i bet they would get real sticky if they tried it. i can just see crabbe or goyle accidentally getting something malfoys hair.
RubyUchiha13 chapter 31 . 8/19/2014
its spelt holiday not holyday
waybetterthanyou chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
Ron is being mean, he just wants to be friends with Harry because he found out he was famous. :(, bad Ron!

waybetterthanyou chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
WHOA! I am confused, because Snape was a half-blood. He was the half-blood PRINCE! I'm now confused...story is good nonetheless .

waybetterthanyou chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
Weird...I cried at an earlier part, but not this...Um, I don't know what to say, I usually cry when it's not a common place to cry...

waybetterthanyou chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
I'm crying now, it's so sad. My eyes, they're tearing! I love this story so much...

Lady Slytherpuff chapter 41 . 7/19/2014