Reviews for Book one: Start in a new life
I rate this a 40%
But Harry should be with Ron.
Let's take a chance and don't ever look back,don't ever look back
I love this story!
damn... nothing left to read, I've enjoyed this story, please let me know if you update it or have passed it on to another writer.
Fanfictionranger chapter 11 . 4/22
Wow this rocks :0
I wonder if Snape will be more involved with Harry...I can defiantly see those two get along, maybe he'll be in Slyterin who knows? :)
Calmzone1 chapter 41 . 4/22
brilliant story. I could see them wanting to know what the money would be used for, and Minerva asking if it happened to have anything to do with the letters he's been receiving, and then Severus walking in to ask if Harry wanted to do any brewing for himself as he needed help with the hospital store
Nik1627 chapter 41 . 3/7
Amazing story! Hope u continue it.
Baby Huey chapter 4 . 2/6
the story is good. however, the writing not so much. missing words, wrong words, misused phrases. also, it has been ten years since this story was last updated. If you do not plan on finishing it, please have it removed from the site.
OWLS chapter 3 . 1/7
Hello there !

Hahah :D
honestly I think it is enough evidence to have 2 witnesses
that were there to constate Harry's situation and the obstruction from the Dursley

But so far that read it is an interesting story :)

see you :)
lynn.jay.10 chapter 10 . 11/15/2015

First of all even though English is not your first language well not even your second language, Congratulations on your writing. My first language is English and I am a terrible at writing.

Second, your character of Fudge so far perfect. I was shaking my head as I was reading the first paragraph that featured him, only because you wrote him perfectly.

Third, your spelling of miau I love it! Mostly people who spell out the sound that cats make spell it meow but your way is spelling it out how it actually sounds. I prefer your way.

Thank you for taking the time to share this story with me and everyone else who has stumbled upon it.
Emily Dumler
Guest chapter 39 . 9/28/2015
My bloody God. Hermione was being a bitch and Harry just forgave her. Spineless.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/28/2015