Reviews for When I Grow Up
Dani chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
Just great. Thanks for sharing. I do have to say though, that I wish it was longer :-) hehehe
Megagalvatron12 chapter 13 . 2/15/2011
This story was just too funny I cracked up when I read it keep up the good work
tiamat100 chapter 13 . 1/27/2011
This is a brilliant story, I love it. It was funny and interesting. Well-written, too.
teriyakiskater chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
i luv this story! a cute little seven and b'ellana running around the ship leaving a trail of chaos in their wake is just too adorable.
Cyde chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
Ok, you made them regress in age. That's fine. Breaking Annika's arm comes across as capricious, however. Almost as if having her turn into a child wasn't bad enough, so you'd just go ahead and disfigure her as well?
Kinarra chapter 13 . 2/18/2009
This was great! I laughed at imagining B'Elanna and Seven being little terror's to Sam xD I'm saving this one and I'm going to force my girlfriend to read it later ;)
In-betweens chapter 13 . 9/23/2008
That was great. This entire story was wonderful. I enjoyed reading it immensely. I loved Captain Janeway throughout the stories. My favorite lines both belonged to her. They were both just too funny and perfectly in character. I felt for her each time. (smile) These are them:

"No parent should have to experience the terrible twos and a teenager in the same year. It's inhumane,"

"It's just not fair," the captain muttered. "In less that a year, a two year-old, a teenager, and a two year-old again, and she's Klingon to boot. It's just not fair."

I loved the last one most of all. I was extremely happy with the way that Seven and Sam got closer, but was disappointed that Naomi was no longer in the story after she called Seven a bitch and slapped her. (shrug) Alls well that ends well, at least in this case. (smile) Once again, thank you so much for writing this story. I enjoyed it greatly.
In-betweens chapter 12 . 9/23/2008
No way. B'Elanna is two now? How? That's not fair. Man is Seven going to be in for the long run. I hope they fix this. Soon. Now with Seven being older maybe she should start helping the doctor with the procedure and why is it B'Elanna that it happened to only and not Seven as well? Ugh, questions. I hope they are answered in the next chapter.

Either way this has been a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
In-betweens chapter 11 . 9/23/2008
Seven made up with Sam! That's great! I'm glad that Seven was able to see what she was doing and see Sam's point of view. Its funny now that Seven's older then B'Elanna. I hope that if the procedure did stop the aging process that Seven will want it to be stopped as well.
In-betweens chapter 10 . 9/23/2008
Aww...B'Elanna's upset that Kathryn won't be her 'mother' anymore. I hope Kathryn's right, I hope they're the few that make it.
In-betweens chapter 9 . 9/23/2008
Flyboy, she used flyboy! They're together and happy and B'Elanna is talking and confiding in Kathryn again, good. I feel bad that Sam and Seven aren't connecting again. I hope that at least Seven and Naomi are back to being friends, or friendly with each other. Great chapter.
In-betweens chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
So they're aging has differed. I hope that doesn't cause problems. But seeing as how this chapter ending I don't think it will. They seem happy now. The scene between Icheb and B'Elanna was great. I felt bad for him. He was only attempting to ask her out and she cut him down harshly. But it opened a door for B'Elanna and allowed her to see what she hadn't before. (smile) I look forward to reading what happens now.
In-betweens chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
Seven's not speaking to Sam. Just the fact that Sam broke down crying is heartbreaking. I can feel her pain and Naomi's anger. Its justified I think. I just hope that Seven can snap out of it. She realizes that Sam was doing her a favor by not telling her when she was younger, why can't she see past it then? (sigh) Glad that Icheb and her are no longer dating but are going to remain friends. I hope that she'll try to get back in touch with B'Elanna. What worries me, is she seems to remember things about her previous life, or hints at it. Is that true? I guess I'll find out in the next few chapters.

Great chapter. Wondeful story. Thank you for it.
In-betweens chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Why can't it last? It should last! Kathryn didn't lie she just ommited facts to questions that were never asked. (sigh) It sucks that Seven is now hanging around Icheb, but I'd think he'd find it a little wierd to go out with the woman that had taken care of him for a few years. Also her whole conversation with Tom was very diffucult to read. I felt bad for him. The situation she put him in and the things she probably suggested had to be horrible for him to lose his temper. I feel bad for him.

This story is amazing.
In-betweens chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
She still had the nanoprobes in her? Damn it. Why did I have to even concider them finding out on their own? Heck why did you? (lol) I can not believe that she is a drone again. It was interesting to see B'Elanna literally wrestling with Sam but also cursing out her adopted mother. Ugh, she's a drone again. That sucks. I am going to read what happens now.