Reviews for Lust
BuffysGirl chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
Glad to see a new chapter of this fic! Its sooo good! Hope you plan to continue it. Cheers!
Kai chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
Love this story. Glad it's back
Alex chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
YES! An update! I SOOOOO LOVE this story, I'm really glad that you haven't given up on it. More soon please this story is the shit! (I mean that in the best way possible.) ;)
Rain chapter 24 . 10/12/2010
Hey Shadow...

I really like this story, and I understand the revisions and all so there are no contradictions in the story line. I also get that it takes time to do that as I, too, am a writer. It's been a year and I am hoping that you aren't giving up on this story. It's way too good to leave unfinished. To come up with this take on BTVS is great, please keep going.

If you should ever need to bounce ideas, my new email is . I might be offline for a few weeks but will be back. You've such a great and original concept that I hate to see it go undone, and if I can help I would be honored.

Rain chapter 20 . 3/7/2010
Hey I really like this story; so different and yet you manage to capture the essence of the characters and not lose anything with this AU story. I really hope you continue to write on it, I check periodically for updates. I understand how life gets in the way of writing, especially things you cannot publish as your own. Right now I am in the middle of moving... life just gets in the way. Anywho... very much look forward to seeing how this story ends. It's edge of your seat kinda stuff.

Rain

PS. I am good at helping when writers get stuck; I, too, am a writer but have as yet to publish anything save some poetry. If you ever want to bounce ideas, let me know.
David Fishwick chapter 23 . 10/25/2009
Brilliant idea and please update soon thanks.
Rain chapter 24 . 10/11/2009
Yes, school does come first. But your writing and originality here are superb. There shouldn't be too much that you have to rework for consistency. A beta might help, there are a few out there if ya look in the fanfiction community of writers. Might save you time when it comes to writing and school work. Just a thought. I've really enjoyed this story though, I have reviewed before but thought it bore saying again. Hang in there and keep writing - you have real talent!

calicat1313 chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
OMFG... WOW... just WOW! your story is the best and most creative story i have ever read! seriously! its like 1am and i am dead tired, but cant stop reading b/c i am so sucked into the story! it's just WOW! the story is effin awesome! i hope you update soon! i will read, and re read... so please dont leave me hanging... b/c you just got your self a true fan following this! ha!
Cassienova chapter 23 . 9/10/2009
This story is so freaking kick ass! I love it, it's one of the best fics that I've read. Please update again soon.
blackie chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
still reading.

still loving it:)

still a great story...
Musicmakesmehigh chapter 23 . 8/30/2009
thank you for updating the story, love it. I think I've read it more than a thousand time, hope you update soon.
Dushku5079 chapter 23 . 8/29/2009
I love this story please continue though

however it says that one champion is left standing or whatever bur if the one sword makes faith mortal she can still live and buffy is left the champion right?
AR -Erithius chapter 23 . 8/24/2009
I like how Faith said love is a fool's game at the end. Really great chapter ma! Please update soon and stay in touch. I can't wait for the next chapter!
natsuki91 chapter 22 . 5/17/2009
Wow really love this story on how faith has all this diffrent powers and her and buffy are meant to be togheter because they are soulmate, can't wait to read the next chapter
carrie chapter 22 . 3/29/2009
Love your story.

Hope to see more soon, but will still be here a year from now if it takes that long. :)